قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / & # 39; s America's Got Talent & # 39; s Trapeze number goes wrong. It is not the first mishap in the series.

& # 39; s America's Got Talent & # 39; s Trapeze number goes wrong. It is not the first mishap in the series.



If you just hear about a trapeze business that went awry, that's enough to make the most grounded person nervous. So first the thing: go ahead and watch the video above, because everyone went away well.

Tyce Nielsen and Mary Wolfe-Nielsen, an Acrobatic couple formed by Duo Transcend, performed a series of daring trapeze arts with fire as they watched the release of "America's Got Talent" on Tuesday. But just as they were done, Wolfe-Nielsen slipped through Nielsen's grip and landed on stage with a thump.

Cut to the shocked and screaming judges spectators. The couple's two-year-old son and grandmother watched as well.

Wolfe-Nielsen got up from something that looked like a thick mat, waved and smiled, and indicated that she was fine. Nielsen removed his blindfold and joined her on the stage for a kiss. "We would like to try the blindfold trick again," said Wolfe-Nielsen.

"That's not America's Got Perfection, it's called America's Got Talent," said guest judge Ken Jeong. "It's okay, it's okay."

"I do not think there ever was a singer in one of our contests that was perfect, it still does not make them amazing, that's what makes them human," Judge Simon Cowell added. "The consequences of this are a little worse than a slightly falling key that would almost break your neck."

Then Cowell said to Nielsen, "And the fact that you're blind makes it incredible." [19659009] Nielsen Keratoconus has a disease in which the cornea, the curved, transparent outermost layer of the eye, becomes thin and turns into a conical shape that distorts vision.


Duo Transcend (Trae Patton / NBC) 19659011] The jury ended the poll to take Duo Transcend to the next round of the competition, which was played live.

From time to time mishaps happen on the reality TV show and its international iterations. In 2016, a daredevil couple completed a series of stunts before AmberLynn Walker accidentally used a crossbow to shoot a burning arrow at Ryan Stock's neck. He had just swallowed a lamp – which had a porthole on the base, which stuck out his mouth – but the arrow missed his target, landed on his throat and caused a brief burst of flames. According to the pair, Walker's goal was accurate, but the arrow had a broken notch.

"We had a serious mishap tonight," Tweet tweeted. "A very unfortunate mechanical mistake, but I am very happy to leave." [2015] In 2015, the magician Tran Tan Phat accidentally devoured acid in the semi-final of "Vietnam's Got Talent" after he had misidentified the dangerous substance. He had to be hospitalized with burns to his lips and tongue, the Associated Press reported.

And in 2011, Primitivo Montoya tried a cartwheel, which he called "New Age Robot Dance." He fell to the right On the stage, a paramedic ran out to make sure he was okay.

Montoya assured Judge Howie Mandel he was alright: "My hands hurt a bit."

"That's not your thing," Mandel told him. "This is dangerous."

He did not come surprisingly. "I just got nervous," Montoya later told The Denver Post. "I was too tight, I lost my place on the stage with the judges there."

More … America's Got Talent & # 39; s; Explains what it's like to be shot dead on live TV with a blazing arrow

"America's Got Talent" pays tribute to the contestant with an "amazing" voice that died in a car crash


Source link