• President Trump says he does not want his current or former aides to testify before the democratically controlled congressional committees after the assassination. Publication of the Mueller report. He says it is not necessary. Democrats say the White House is jamming. CNN's Stephen Collinson cites the president's refusal to participate in an attack on accountability.
• The Ministry of Finance missed the deadline yesterday to hand over Trump's tax return. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says his department will make a final decision on this matter by 6 May.
• It is expected that Joe Biden will officially join the Gazillion of other Democrats tomorrow for presidential election. He will launch his offer with an online video and then hold his first rally on Monday in Pittsburgh.
• Can you host a White House correspondent's dinner without the White House? We will find out. The president skips it for the third year in a row (no surprise there), but he has also ordered administrative officials not to attend the gala on Saturday night. Trump will hold a rally in Wisconsin instead.
• In Iowa, the state legislator's longest-standing Republican said he joined the Democratic Party because he believes Trump is "a poor example for the nation, and especially for our children"
The UN Security Council yesterday passed a resolution on sexual violence, but not without controversy. The language of the measure, which speaks against rape as a weapon of war, was changed due to the pressure from the USA. The references to "sexual and reproductive health" and "health services" have been deleted. This resulted in a CNN review of the early and final designs. One source said the changes were made to satisfy the Trump government, which has taken measures to avoid supportive measures and organizations offering abortion services to women, including victims of rape. Malaria vaccine
Children in three African countries receive the world's first malaria vaccine. Around 360,000 children will receive the vaccine, the World Health Organization said. Children under the age of 2 will already be vaccinated in Malawi, while Kenya and Ghana will use the vaccine in the coming weeks. The vaccine provides partial protection against the disease, killing approximately 435,000 people every year. According to the WHO, clinical studies have shown that the vaccine has prevented about 1
0 out of 10 malaria cases.
. 5 Sitting
You may be reading this newsletter while sitting in front of a computer screen. Although we appreciate that, it also shows a growing problem. We're spending more and more time staring into the computer during our downtime, which is damaging our health. The use of recreational computers between 2004 and 2016 increased between 4.8% and 38% for different age groups, according to a new study. The time we spent watching TV remained stable during this time, which means that computers are to blame for extending the sitting time. The more sedentary we are, the greater our risk of developing diseases such as diabetes, obesity, cancer and heart disease.
The $ 768.4 Million Man
Manuel Franco is about to win a lot from friends. The 24-year-old Wisconsin man won the third largest lottery jackpot in US history.
The video game Fortnite and the Avengers (here is a spoiler-free "Endgame" report) is a crossover event for eternity.
Power of a Pro
Watch Ken Jennings. Professional sports player James Holzhauer, who has just won more than $ 1 million on Jeopardy, comes up for the record.
You go, girl
Meet Sara. She is 10 years old and was born without hands. She has just won a national handwriting competition.
Who is the best friend of this 4 year old boy? The janitor cleaning his sickroom.
On the toilet
Who is for a trip to Japan's newest museum dedicated to all things … poop?
"One of the wonderful things about shareholder democracy in our country is that we hold such meetings."
Interim Chief of Wells Fargo Allen Parker the post Repeated Outbreaks Enraged Shareholders Surrendering From a Rushing Shareholders' Meeting
TODAY THE WEATHER
Welcome to Taco Tuesday! What's this? It is not Tuesday? (Crap) Oh, watch those kids try tacos from all over the world anyway. (Click here to see it)