قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / US / According to police, two teenagers were charged with a deadly, unproven assault on a man at a Maryland convention

According to police, two teenagers were charged with a deadly, unproven assault on a man at a Maryland convention



Frederick County Sheriff's Office responded to an attack report near the fairground and found the 59-year-old victim unconscious.

The man was flown to R. Cowley Adam's shock trauma in Baltimore for further treatment, where he died on Saturday, said in the release.

Witnesses reported to investigators that the man had been the victim of an unprovoked attack, and two juvenile suspects had been identified and located by MPs, the sheriff's office said.

According to the press release, no weapons were used in the attack. 19659005] The teenagers, a 15-year-old man and a 16-year-old man, are in custody awaiting release, awaiting a hearing, according to the release.

Both were charged in connection with the incident in which the 1

5-year-old was charged with reckless danger and personal injury of the first and second degree. The 16-year-old was accused of a second-degree assault.

The body of the victim was taken to the state doctor's office for autopsy, and the sheriff's office consults with the prosecutor's office. The sheriff's office said it was checking for adolescent charges.

Neither the youth nor the victim were publicly identified by the authorities.


Source link