In addition to extending Prime Day to a two-day sales event, July 15-16, Amazon today kicked off its early Prime Day sale of a range of equipment and services. The pre-sale includes discounts for Fire TV Recast, Ring Video Doorbell and Echo Dot – the latter is a perennial bestseller in past Prime Day events and Christmas sales. The retailer also discounted services such as Amazon Music, Prime Video, Kindle Unlimited, Audible and more.
The Fire TV Recast is the leading deal today. With a $ 100 discount, the $ 129.99 Fire TV is the lowest price yet. The Recast offers everything you get with Fire TV and the ability to connect an antenna to watch and record live TV. It's a good deal for cable tailors who prefer to watch free wireless TV without paying for a TiVo subscription or streaming TV service like Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV or others.
In addition, Amazon According to July 8, the bundle with the bell and the Echo Dot will fall to 1
Device agreements often help to strengthen Amazon Prime Day, as the retailer is known to lower or lower its own hardware prices. But the Echo Dot, Amazon's top seller, is already listed at $ 24.99-how much lower can it be unless Amazon gets a free dot on every Prime Day order? $ 69.99 and $ 149.99 respectively, as well as the Fire TV Stick and the Fire TV Stick 4K for $ 39.99 and $ 49.99. Meanwhile, the other early Prime Day deals with those who seem to seduce customers while they're already on the site – but they are not all inevitably outrageous enough to get the traffic going. And others were already on the road today. For example, Amazon started doing so in late June, with 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $ 0.99 plus 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for free and a year of Audible for $ 119.50 (or $ 4.95 / month for 3 months), with one thrown in echo dot.
These deals were touted again today, along with others.
The remaining deals include:
- Prime Video : 50% Off Selected Rentals
- Twitch Prime : an exclusive legend and weapon kin for Apex Legends, as well as content from several EA Sports titles. (Announced on Friday)
- Amazon Fashion : Save up to 30% on selected Tommy Hilfiger apparel and shoes; Up to 70% savings on swimwear from Seafolly Australia; Up to 50% savings on sports shoes from Reebok, Puma and others; Up to 30% Savings on Kids and Babies Models by Gerber, The Children's Place and More
- Amazon Brands : Up to 50% off on women's active wear from Amazon Essentials, Core 10 and Starter, up up to 40% off Men's Goodthreads, Buttoned Down and Amazon Essentials shirts, up to 30% off Daily Ritual women's models, up to 20% off Rivet, Stone & Beam and Ravenna Home furniture and decoration, up to 20% off On AmazonBasics and up to, among others, Solimo, Presto !, and Happy Belly you get a 30% discount.
- Prime Now : Save up to 40% on Amazon's two-hour delivery. In addition, new Prime Now customers will receive $ 15 off their order of $ 35 or more. (Same offer applies to AmazonFresh.)
- Prime Book Box : 30% Off First Box (13.99 USD)
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card : Members receive approval $ 80 Gift Card This will be added directly to your Amazon Gift Card Credit
- Amazon Books and Amazon 4-Star : $ 10 Amazon.com gift card for purchases totaling $ 50 throughout the store or more (as of July 6)
- Amazon Pay : Gift Card when purchased (offers vary)
- Amazon Handmade Products : Save up to 30%
- Whole Foods Market : From July 3rd to 16th you will receive a Prime Price of $ 10 daily credit if you spend at least $ 10 in the business