Memory of Amelia Mary Earhart on her 1
It is July 24 121. Birthday of a American aviation pioneer and author, Amelia Mary Earhart. She has made a name for herself in history by being the first female aviator to fly alone across the Atlantic Ocean.
She has also written several bestsellers on her flying experiences. Amelia, affectionately known as "Lady Lindy" was born in in 1897. She was instrumental in forming The Ninety-Nines (an association for female pilots). Although there were many mysterious stories, while the story of their disappearance during a round-the-world flight together with the leaflet Fred Noonan in 1937 is one of the most intriguing.
Earhart's life and career have been celebrated for the past several decades on July 24th, which is considered "Amelia Earhart Day".
Read: This concrete formula can take 880 gallons of rainwater per minute off roads!
Some Facts About Earhart:
Earhart was the [
16. Received Pilot License
She had several well-known flights, including 1928 the first female to fly across the Atlantic in 1928, as well as Earhart's first high-flyer both Atlantic and Pacific
1939 declared dead
She also worked as a member of the National Women's Party and an early supporter of equal rights
Read: Total Lunar Eclipse 2018: When to See the Longest Solar Eclipse of the Century  Records and Achievements by Amelia Mary Earhart:
- Woman's World Record Height: 14000 ft (1922)
- First Woman to Fly the Atlantic Ocean (1928)
- Speed records for 100 km (and 500 lb (230 lbs.) ) Freight) (1931)
- First wife carrying a gyrocopter (1931)
- High altitude record for gyrocopter: 18415 ft (1931)
- First person carrying a gyrocopter the United Staa Crosses (1932)
- The First Woman to Fly the Atlantic Solo (1932)
- The First Person to Fly Twice the Atlantic (1932)
- The First Woman to Perform the Distinguished Flying Cross (1932)
- The First Woman Flying Nonstop Coast to Coast by the USA (1933)
- The Transcontinental Woman Speed Record Number (1933)
- The First Person Flying Alone Honolulu, Hawaii and Oakland, California (1935)
- First Person Flying Alone from Los Angeles, California to Mexico City (1935) [1 9659014] First Solo Person Nonstop from Mexico City, Mexico to Newark, New Jersey (1935)
- Speed record for East-West Flight from Oakland, California to Honolulu, Hawaii (1937) 
- First Person Flying Alone from the Red Sea to Karachi (1937)
Read also: Child Marriage is a Curse in India: A Look at Several Shocking Facts
Interes siert to general knowledge and current affairs? Click here to stay informed and know what's happening with our G.K. Current Affairs
For more information on Current Affairs, mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org