An American who was monitored in Nebraska after possibly being exposed to Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo was released from custody on Saturday and "never developed" the killer disease, the medical announced Establishment
The unidentified healthcare provider who has already left the city of Omaha poses no threat to the public, according to a news release from Nebraska Medicine.
The alleged EBOLA PATIENT WAS FALSE ALARM, SWEDISH HOSPITAL SAYS
"This person has completed the required 21
Nebraska Medicine first received the person for surveillance on December. 29, so it was said before.
CLICK HERE TO OBTAIN THE FOX NEWS APP
The unidentified person had been in Congo and offered medical help at the time the potential exposure, according to the facility, may have occurred. 19659007] The observation took place in "a safe area" to which neither the public nor the patients had access, Nebraska Medicine said.
Lee Ross of Fox News contributed to this report.