Anthem is already live for those with early access, but the official launch for all players will be released later this week. It's accompanied by a sizeable Day-One patch that fixes a variety of issues across all platforms, as well as the wider audience reaches the BioWare shooter. This includes handling some of the most common complaints of the last few days, including loading times and problems with the gathered parties.
The patch notes listed on Reddit cite dozens of adjustments, but some are more important than others. The so-called "high-level corrections" improve loading times, fix infinite loading errors and other crashes, correct the challenge tracking, and display numbers for weapon and equipment modifiers. Other noteworthy improvements make the mechanics work of the assembly party more lenient and dismisses challenges at the right levels. The notes mention some improvements for strongholds, crafting and other features.
For a few days, Anthem will only be available to those who have either EA Access on Xbox One or Origin Access on PC. Both provide 1
"I consider Anthem's various missions currently an excuse to try a new weapon or a special attack. In connection with the flight, there is an incentive to keep going," wrote critic Kallie Plagge in our early impressions. "I hope I get more out of the story as I continue, but so far it's too general to get his hook on me."
While awaiting release, you can prepare by reading the details Request your Pre-order and Special Edition Bonuses once you receive your copy. Or just watch the short film by district director Neill Blomkamp. The full patches for the first day are listed below. Hymn releases for all on February 22nd.
Anthem Day One patch update notes
- Improved load times
- Many infinite load screens have been fixed A number of issues have been resolved that have separated or crashed players.
- There are now modifier numbers for weapons and equipment.
General fixes and enhancements
- Loot Reveal and Expedition Summary now correctly render at the end of the expedition screen
- In some situations, the party mechanic was assembled.
- At the end of the expedition players will not get stuck in "Recording Victories" or "Skipping All".
- Game no longer hangs in javelin menu when second, third or fourth javelin is unlocked
- While mission "What Freelancers Do" dies after killing Junkmaw and releasing Arcanists, you can not move forward, this has been fixed d
- Challenges now unlocked for players with the correct levels
- Fixed some camera issues during cutscenes
- Legendary contracts can now be accepted by the Social Hub treaty board.
- Shields have been reduced for some enemies [19659009Beingnowsinksforplayerdiindustry
- NPC Prospero texture quality has been improved
- Fortress final boss now drops loot rather than being displayed at the end of the expedition screen
- The time has been corrected on echoes and relics to avoid grief and properly handle separations
- Players can not fall through the ground during the 3rd Test in the Dawn Fortress.
- When you finish the expedition, the correct ranger appearance is now displayed.
- After disconnecting, you will now join an expedition again if you were previously in a group.
- Fixed an issue where players could not contact each other aunch bay under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue during the Bad Deal mission that did not spawn outlaws and blocked progress.
- The launch of the expedition screen has been improved.
- Various situations have been dealt with in which the killing of enemies is possible World events are not progressing properly
- Opening a chest now increases the progress of the legionary tomb for all squad members present
- Scar snipers can no longer shoot through storm shields ,
- Fixed an issue where players were stuck in the end Expedition screen in some situations
- Players will no longer be separated if they join the mission "Finding Old Friends" while the movie is playing.
- Several situations have been resolved where players get stuck in the vicinity of the starting position  The damage of the electric status effect has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where the Shield of Dawn could be made with fewer materials than was intended in certain situations.
- The Platinum Mission now grants the intended completion
- Status effects can be more reliably applied to Titans
- Fixed an issue causing the Stronghold server to crash after defeating the last boss  Temple of Scar – Players can no longer get stuck in the mined tunnel in the explosives room
- Temple of the Scar – Players can no longer be blocked by mist through fog wall
- Tyrant Mine has been fixed Progress is not being blocked by his team ,
- Adjusted lighting in the underwater section of the Tyrant Mine to facilitate navigating to the exit
- The Swarm Bully does not get stuck in the sinus entrances in some situations  Fixed an issue where players could face certain situations Gear and Weapons
Equipment and Weapons
- After the first pilot released the first pilot, created a new pilot, and wanted to leave, blacksmithing no longer caused a loading screen
- Ice damage bonuses are now correct applied on ice drift.
- Attractiveness Inscriptions Now Work Correctly
- Players can not rescue items that are no longer equipped and / or weapons can no longer be used for throwing spears for which they are not intended.
- Fixed an issue where Masterwork components may not have inscriptions.
- The Endless Siege Masterwork autocannon no longer has an increase in damage to 0% in the tooltip
- The Colossus Javelin can now activate his shield more quickly after using an ability or firing a weapon
- The Storm-Javelin now responds to struck signs. 19659009] Fixed an exploit that allowed the ultimate attack of the Storm to be used more often than intended
- The Colossus Spear can now shield and revive at the same time.
- Interceptor combo aura has been increased
- Non-masterwork materials purchased at craftstore are now displayed as their correct rarity, rather than being viewed as masterwork
- Additional mouse and keyboard control improvements have been made
- Some conversations did not show the reputation points after the conversation ended. This has been fixed.
- The squad screen now displays the correct information for each player
- Issues where subtitles will no longer hang on the screen after the dialog has ended so many times
- The settings should stop when the game is stopped and restarted the Xbox One will not be reset.
- Motion blur can now be turned off correctly
- The Electric The status effect now correctly displays scaled damage
- Added an option to hide the squad member's HUD.
- Compass Edge will now pulsate to reveal enemy locations  A notification has been added in Fort Tarsis when a player's vault has reached the limit of 250 items.
- In the "Repair the Strider" step of "One Call for Help", the search radar has been set to guide the player correctly to all 4 tools
- All Interceptor equipment has been given primer and detonator symbols.
- Fixed an issue with the UI where the ultimate result of a player was shown as available if it was not