Apple said Friday that Cisco, eGain, Kipsu, Lithium and Quiq have been added to its business chat as new integration partners become ecosystem.
Apple teased Business Chat for the first time a year ago and introduced it as a tool that allows people to connect with businesses through Apple's News app. As part of iOS 1
A handful of companies have started integrating their customer service platforms with Business Chat, including LivePerson, Salesforce, Nuance, and Genesys.
This tool allows users to find businesses using Safari, Maps, Spotlight, and Siri. In addition, users can pay for purchases via Apple Pay business chat and schedule appointments and deliveries with an integrated organizer app. Businesses can use the integrated list app to provide customers with options within Business Chat and invite customers to download their custom iMessage app.
With this new range of integrations, Apple also announces five new brands that use business chat for customer service applications:
- Aramark launches a 10-game pilot from & # 39; Brew2You & # 39; at the Philadelphia Phillies' home, Citizens Bank Park, where visitors can scan a QR code on their seat to order beer, and then it's delivered.
- DISH Network uses Business Chat for its customers nationwide, allowing them to contact a live agent to ask questions, make account changes, make an appointment, and order a payment. Watch Movie or Sports Event
- Four Seasons lets guests search for any Four Seasons hotel and use Four Seasons Chat, a multilingual chat service.
- Harry & David Customers Can Talk to a Gift Concierge about a Product or Service and Shop with Apple Pay
- American Express launches a pilot program for cardmembers to obtain account information including account balance, due date the payment and credit points, as well as requests for card replacement, objection for a fee and information on card benefits.