Home / World / Spain: They had a cell phone charged and exploded while they slept

Spain: They had a cell phone charged and exploded while they slept




Many people go to sleep when they plug in their cell phone to recharge it at night. This time in Spain a family went to bed and was revealed by the sound of the battery as it exploded and immediately ignited part of the chair.

The incident occurred in Las Gabias, a Spanish city in Granada, early in the morning. The mobile phone was a Samsung, which was two years old.

After five o'clock in the morning César Pardo heard a noise in the living room of his house and when he came to see what was happening, he found the chair on fire, a product of the explosion of the cell phone of his twelve-year-old son, who "luckily" This time, a Spanish newspaper had not loaded into his room.

"We woke up thanks to the noise, it would have expanded … And we slept," said the owner of the house.

It's not the first time that this handymarket has been involved in cases of this style for three weeks after the launch of the
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 were the first mobile phone bags to explode.

Subjects in this note

Do you want this note?


Source link