Beyoncé's and JAY-Z's On The Run II tour took an unusual turn on Saturday when an unknown man performed on the couple's stage in Atlanta
Beyoncé, 36, and JAY-Z, 48, pulled out of the stage in the Mercedes-Benz stadium when the man somehow managed to get on the platform. Several concertgoers shared videos about the resulting chaos in the social media and showed backup dancers rushing over to bring the man backstage.
One person wrote on Twitter: "A fan ran to Beyoncé and JAY-Z on stage tonight.The dancers tried to stop him, but he really tried to fight."
Yvette Noel -Schure, Beyoncé's journalist, wrote about the incident on Instagram. She wrote: "Many thanks to all fans for your interest, they are fine and we look forward to the show tomorrow."
According to a report in the Associated Press, the stage crasher ̵
RELATED VIDEO: Beyoncé and JAY-Z devote their concert to "We Love You"
Beyoncé and JAY-Z already had an eventful tour , which began in June 6 in the UK
Former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama attended a concert in Maryland – the second tour performance of the former First Lady, who previously had a concert in Paris
RELATED: Bikini-known Beyoncé and JAY-Z back on a yacht in Italy between the race tour dates
A source previously told that Beyonc é and JAY-Z bring their children – twins Rumi and Sir – with 1, and daughter Blue Ivy, 6 – traveling with them
"They are incredibly excited. It took a lot of work to achieve that. It's the best choice for her family, "the source said.
The source continued," They will all travel together and have a fun family adventure. "