An unfortunate disadvantage of many big online game demos is that there are usually problems. Sometimes big problems. BioWares Anthem was not exempted from this rule, but the team has provided an additional update, which has been fixed and what is still looked at.
The EA Help Twitter used the social media platform to help with the issues as well as sharing what has been fixed:
Anthem VIP Demo – Day 2 Update: //t.co/u2S6Ma3wzS
̵1; EA Help (@EAHelp) January 26, 2019
Here is the most recent list of the most commonly reported and known issues that affect some players:
- Rubber banding during free running and / or missions.
- Second spear not unlocked when level 12 is reached.
- An infinite loading screen when starting the game or when entering an expedition.
- Inability to pass the anthem title ad.
- Inability to access Anthem's Demhem Friend Codes.
- 19659012] Fixed or improved:
- Some Xbox One players can not access the Anthem VIP demo.
As mentioned before, it's not uncommon for this to happen to an online game before it's fully started and even then the first day is usually a big mess as well. Following the statement of Anthem which was almost a full 180 since the official unveiling, it is understandable that so many would be interested in getting a taste of the game itself at BioWare to speak with the developers and much to play of the game. The judgment? It has completely blown our expectations out of the water. You can read all our thoughts on the new IP here (warning, there's a lot) with a little clipping: [All in all] Anthem really seemed to promise to feel something completely new, but always For BioWare fans, at first I got the impression, "Wow, that does not feel like a BioWare game at all", but over time, I realized that was not quite right in terms of interacting with one BioWare game, however, felt mechanically very new as a HARDCORE BioWare franchise fan that was not a bad thing .It's new, but it works. "
Anthem One ton of content was added to both Start playing as well as in the following years. But for those who want to play a little earlier, there are a few things you need to know:
- If you have pre-ordered or are an active EA Access subscriber, you can do so by joining the VIP demo from January 25 .
- Then, on February 1, 19459022, the open demo goes live and everyone can spend the weekend with Anthem.
- If you subscribe to Origin Access Premier you can play the full game until Early Access on February 15th. Or You Can Play The First 10 Hours On The Same Day The First Attempt (19459026) (19459027)
- And finally, our worldwide launch date is the 22nd of February!
Anthem arrives on February 22 on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Are you looking forward to the new IP? Join the conversation in the comments section or sign up for Twitter @DirtyEffinHippy!