Bitcoin stays above $ 10,000 barrier with sentiment improving
- NEO remains the best-performing alternative with over 25% of Saturday's gains.
The cryptocurrency market maintains its positive attitude after a big break on Saturday. Bitcoin and the majority of Altcoins remain in the green zone in the face of growing optimism among cryptocurrency investors and traders.
Total market capitalization was $ 327 billion. The average daily trading volume rose to $ 89 billion. Remarkably, Bitcoin dominance declined from 59.2% on Saturday to 58.4%.
Price Top 3 Coins Review
- BTC / USD changes ownership to $ 1
- Ethereum, the second largest digital asset with a market capitalization of $ 33.5 billion, continues to exceed $ 300. At the time of writing, ETH / USD is switching ownership to $ 313, the most recent high of $ 317.20. The coin has gained 3% in the last 24 hours and over 1% since the beginning of Saturday.
- Ripples XRP testing range over $ 0.4900 on Sunday in the early Asian hours, and dropped to $ 0.4825 at the time of writing. The third-largest coin with the current market capitalization of $ 20.5 has since grown by 6% on Saturday and has grown by about 1% since the start of Sunday trading with over 25% of gains in the last 24 hours. NEO / USD changes hands at $ 18.23 at the time of writing. This is the eighteenth-largest coin in CoinMarketCap's rating, with a market capitalization of currently $ 1.2 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has also grown almost 10% in the last 24 hours. The fifth largest coin, with a current market capitalization of $ 8.7 billion, was above a critical $ 500 in the early Asian hours, but slipped to $ 487 at the time of writing.