Treyarch has officially announced its first major update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and the beginning of the next meta-operation of the online game. Operation Absolute Zero will continue where Operation First Strike left off, which will bring major changes to multiplayer, blackout, zombies and, most importantly, the black market.
Treyarch says the Operation Absolute Zero was specifically designed with the intent to respond to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 feedback from players, and that shows. The changes from Operation Absolute Zero will be rolled to pieces next week. The content of the operation will be released on December 1
While major changes to multiplayer, blackout, and zombies occur in the Absolute Zero operation, this affects the black market of All Player: Treyarch has heard the complaints and hopes that the new system will meet the expectations of the players ations:
- 100 Tiers : The core tiers are reduced from 200 to 100, with all tiers instantly visible, allowing players to easily track what they want.
- New Multiplayer Weapons : The first wave of multiplayer weapons will be launched via Operation Contraband, including the 3XB SMG Daemon, the SWAT RFT assault rifle and the Secret Santa melee weapon.
- New Specialist : Tier 1 of Operation Absolute Zero releases a new specialist, Zero, to play both in multiplayer and in blackout.
- New Items Categories, More Content : To add the full hype of the 100 levels of the operation, new content includes Weapon Navos, Reactive Camos, Reticles, Common Warpaints, and Mastercraft Weapon Variants
- New Mastercrafts : New Mastercraft weapon variants are added, including the ABR 223 Mastercraft.
- New Blackout Characters : Ultimis Zombie Heroes will be available soon, including Nokola i in Tier 45.
- New Shared Warpaints : Warpaints can now use outfits from various themes on the same specialist to be shared.
- Reserves on Tier 101 : After all 100 tiers have been completed, players can unlock them. Reserve content that includes the Reserve First items of Operation First Strike as well as new personalization items and a new Mastercraft.
- Removing Inaccessible Content : Decals and specialist outfits that may not be accessible due to locked content are not added to the loot pool, so all deserved items can be instantly upgraded to 100%. This content can be revisited later in a different form.
- Daily Crash for Zombies : Zombie players get a daily staggering by completing 15 rounds each day in a Classic Zombies Match] Players ultimately decide whether Operation Absolute Zero and the new black market meet their expectations to comply with a Battle Pass system. However, there is no denying that this system is immediately better than what came before.
However, the changes on the black market are only the beginning of Operation Absolute Zero. Blackout will also bring major changes, including the implementation of an Armor repair system. Treyarch will also be making audio enhancements, making changes to the SDM and Spitfire weapon balance, and other seasonal changes. These include softer winter lighting and smoke trails when parachuting. A new abducted target on the map as well as a new armored ARAV vehicle will be added. All this and more in the next few weeks.
Zombies will soon receive three major new features: Daily Callings, the Black Ops Authenticity Stamp System, and Daily Animal Skips. Daily Callings offers unique daily challenges with bonus rewards. The Stamp system allows players to share their achievements in a predictable way, and the Tier system speeds up the completion of operations. The Winter Calling Zombies event kicks off on PS4 on December 13, with other platforms following.
Multiplayer mode may change the least, but new specialist Zero will probably shake things up. In addition to some new weapons available through the black market, players can look forward to new playlists as well as a holiday event starting on PS4 on December 13th.
2019 is much more available for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 including League Play, Clans and Teams, Zombies Factions and more. Treyarch hopes, however, that Operation Absolute Zero expects more than Black Ops 4 players.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.