As more and more people jump on the hype-train every year, with each annual release of a new Call of Duty title, they try their hand at the popular first-person shooter series, especially during the holiday season.
While CoD has Part of the experienced and experienced players who alone can dominate a public lobby of the game, there are also many newcomers, such as "Christmas noobs", who are just following the mechanics, weapons, cards and nuances get used to the game
Against this background, CoD expert YouTuber & # 39; TheXclusiveAce & # 39; Published 10 important tips that players need to keep in mind when playing Black Ops 4.
While his 1
The tips he gives are rudimentary and not advanced or complex, and they are not in a particular order because each has its own meaning and value.
- Buddy Up – Always keep a teammate nearby as the time to kill in Black Ops 4 is considerably longer than in previous CoD titles. So if you have someone to help with shootouts, it can make a difference. There is no "kill theft" as kills and assists are combined in EKIA.
- Try not to use Body Armor – Body Armor is a powerful piece of equipment, but it can only help a player once per life. Equipment like Stim Shot and Acoustic Sensor can be used multiple times and are more effective.
- Attachments> Perks – Attachments are much more powerful than Perks in Black Ops 4, so it's usually better to use class points for attachments and only use the necessary points.
- Use Gung-Ho – Speaking of perks: Gung-Ho is a powerful Level 2 bonus that offers many benefits, including the ability to fire your weapon in a sprint, recover faster from spring, and fully engage move speed when reloading.
- Do not use Ghost – Unlike previous CoD games, Ghost in Black Ops 4 is pretty useless, as it only gets activated when you're in the sprint. This means that every time you stop sprinting to reload or heal, the adversary's UAV will track you down. However, many who play Black Ops 4 for the first time can forget to heal manually, as they are used to the automatic regeneration that is included in every previous CoD title.
- Use cover – An important tip for any FPS game, especially CoD, is the use of objects and structures on the map to protect against enemy fire. You should always use a cover when participating in a shoot-out, moving from one area or the other or standing.
- Find Your Perfect Sensitivity – Sensitivity is a very important setting in any CoD game, and BO4 has introduced two new options called ADS and High Zoom. So if you are looking for those with the perfect sensitivity, you can win much more shootings in our Sens tutorial article HERE .
- You can use a launcher (if possible). – Launchers can play big If you play a role in the public game, you can help yourself and your team by engaging in at least some of your classes by shooting down deadly targets.
- Learning from mistakes – When you make a bad decision in Black Ops 4 that leads to death, you should think about what you did wrong. Remember to learn from it so that you stand in the lead in similar scenarios in the future.
You can watch the full video of TheXclusiveAce through the ten important tips in Black Ops 4 below: