BLACK OPS 4 TREYARCH OVERVIEW:
This week's main game update marks our first big multiplayer equalizer since launch, including changes to weapons, specialists, card spawns, scorestreaks, perks, equipment, Game modes and more. In Blackout, we've redesigned the audio and armor behavior, unlocked six Specialist character missions to track down and complete, and increased the maximum number of solos up to 100 or more. For zombie players, we've made some gameplay improvements and improvements, including corrections for Easter Eggs quests and increased XP rates for hardcore and realistic issues.
Our featured multiplayer playlists were also updated with coveted new modes, including the glorious debut of Gun Game mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit and Chaos Domination. What makes chaos dominance so chaotic? The capture time of the zone is reduced to just 3 seconds, the round score limit is 1
Before we jump into the patch notes, a word from the Dev team about our philosophy behind multiplayer updates:
Spawns: In our ongoing quest to provide safer spawns, we have the spawn Logic and the spawn placement adjusted down the line. In addition, the spawn logic has been set for the spawn weighting of the enemies in Slums, Summit, Shooting Range, Frequency, Arsenal and Ice Breaker. Players should see an immediate improvement in spawn health on the maps and modes listed below after applying this game update.
Weapons: The Weapon Ecosystem has been in good health since its launch. We did not see any outstanding "best" weapon in any class, and each weapon had a strong player base. We designed Black Ops 4 with assault rifles designed as a standard weapon class, while other classes are designed for specialization. However, we agreed that run-and-gun SMG play styles were under-represented. This update brings the balance between assault rifles and SMGs closer, maintaining the integrity of what each weapon does best.
Specialists: Our specialists have weapons and special equipment that can become a game – tools change when used in the right scenario, but some of them had to be properly weighed against the others. This Balance Pass offers more options for countering highly effective weapons such as Ajax Ballistic Shield. In addition, some overly consistent equipment such as Recons Sensor Dart is mitigated. For details on each specialist's changes, see the notes below:
BLACK OPS 4 UPDATE 1.04:
Treyarch has now released the full list of changes to today's Black Ops 4 v1.04 update.
This update covers a great deal in all forms of the game. Mostly multiplayer, but also blackout and zombies.
You can find the complete list of changes at the bottom of this page!
Original Story – Black Ops 4 brings out a brand new update to the game this evening. This is for version 1.04 of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and is currently shown only for PS4 and Xbox One players.
As we can see from online reports, the update at weighs 11GB on the PS4 but 12GB on the Xbox One.
There are no news yet about the status of the update for PC players.
Likewise, the new patch update, according to the Call of Duty experts from Charlie Intel, brings this new update with The new Gun Game mode for the multiplayer mode for games.
It is believed that this update will introduce many changes to weapons, bug fixes, and more.
Treyarch said earlier this week that a new update will be released, but there is no further detail on what they specifically want to change.
There are undoubtedly a whole host of other changes in the game.
But patch notes are still TBC at the moment.
We suspect you will fall very soon, and as soon as you do that we will reveal it here.
BLACK OP S 4 PATCH NOTES FOR PS4 AND XBOX ONE:
- Playlist Updates
- Selected playlists
- "Gun Game" playlist added to the selected playlist (no parties allowed ).
- "Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit" – Playlist added to the featured category (TDM and kill confirmed, no parties allowed).
- Chaos Dominance playlist in the featured category (3-second captures, 150-point rounds
- Hardcore TDM / Hardcore kill confirmed
- Player count increased to 6v6
- 2 Specialist limit per team.
- Selected playlists
- We have made some earlier improvements to assault rifles to fill the gap in effectiveness between ARs and SMGs, so that SMGs can be more effective at shooting.
- Slight reduction in ADS movement speed for all assault rifles.
- For all assault rifles, the transition speed of ADS-in was slightly reduced.
- Reduced head-shot damage.
- Slight reduction in R Eload speed.
- Reduced Close-range Shot Damage
- Damage now drops earlier.
- High Caliber: Reduced headshot multiplier, eliminating the possibility of a 3-hit kill.
- Mobility is the main strength of SMGs that are accelerated across the map to quickly turn on or off. Some of the short-range SMGs performed quite well while others struggled with the rest of the category. The equalizer this week offsets the field between the SMGs.
- All damage areas have been expanded.
- High Caliber: Reduced headshot multiplier, eliminating the possibility of a 4-hit kill.
- Extends all damage areas.
- Belt Feed Operator Mod: Increased Rate of Overheating
- Quad Shot Operator Mod: Slight increase in time between bursts
- Suction cup 9 mm
- Dual Wield Operator Mod: Reduced Hip Flame Accuracy
] Tactical Rifles
- We have upgraded the ABR to be more competitive with the other tactical rifles while it is in use retracts its mod operator to prevent it from becoming a crutch. The swordfish also got some adjustments while attaching.
- ABR 223
- Extended maximum damage range.
- Repeater Operator Mod: Accelerating the rate of fire now takes longer.
- Stock: Slight reduction in movement speed bonus.
- Laser Sight & Laser Sight II: Improved hip-fire accuracy.
- High Caliber: Reduced headshot multiplier, eliminating the possibility of a 3-hit effect kill
- Penta Burst Operator Mod: Reduced extra clip size.
- The other sniper rifles needed help to fight King Paladin. We make these rifles less idle and increase their damage to more consequentially accomplish wounded targets.
- The swiveling motion of targeting all the sniper rifles has been removed to ensure that the weapons counter is centered in the turn.
- Paladin HB50
- High Caliber II: If you hit a Tak 5 opponent with the lower torso, this is no longer a hit after a hit.
- FMJ II: Improved damage against Scorestreaks.
- Stabilizer II: The player can now stop faster after the previous breath. Outlaw
- Improved base damage from 110 to 130.
- Reduced inactivity.
- movement speed.
- Bearing: Slight increase in movement speed bonus for ads.
- The clip size has been increased from 10 to 12.
- Improved damage from 120 to 140.
- Stock Level: Slightly increasing the speed bonus for ADS
- Lightweight Machine Guns  Some in the community have discovered that the Titan and the VKM 750 are extremely effective weapons! We will mitigate it before everyone gets on the train. While it will still be scary for them, players have a more reasonable chance of defending themselves against these LMGs.
- Reduced head shot damage.
- Reduced hip-fire accuracy.
- Bearing: Reduced ADS motion speed bonus.
- VKM 750
- Reduced motion speed during shooting.
- Slight damage reduced.
- Fat Barrel Operator Mod: Reduces bullet tracer size.
- Cross Bar Operator Mod: Reduced motion speed and accuracy.
- Stable Grip: Improved recoil reduction.
- Slight reduction to ADS-in transition speed for all pistols.
- RK 7 Garrison
- Slight increase in time between bumps.
- Slight reduction
- This weapon class is close to where we want it, only a few specific attachments work better than intended. Shotguns in Black Ops 4 play a different role than in previous Call of Duty titles, and those who have practiced cat-and-mouse gameplay can be very effective.
- MOG 12
- Choked Barrel: 1-hit kill range reduced.
- Dragon Breath Operator Mod: Fixed an issue where the Dragon Breath occasionally caused false visual and acoustic effects on targets.
- Strobe Light Operator Mod: Fixed a problem with the strobe light that would remain on after death.
- Live update coming soon to reduce the range in which the strobe light obstructs the enemy's target.
- Handle II
- Reduced ADS twitch reduction
- Reduced damage waste areas.
- Holographic Visual Optics
- Dual Zoom Optics
- Recon Optic
- ELO Optic
- Slightly increased ADS recoil.
- We offer more strategic options to counter ballistic shield and to make sure the shield does not activate too often in the same game.
- Explosives now direct a partial damage to the front of a deployed ballistic shield to users.
- Ballistic shield now takes longer to earn.
- We want to encourage Nomad to work more closely with his K9 unit to maximize effectiveness.
- The health of K9 units has been reduced by 10%.
- Although we are happy that our support specialist is so popular, he also appeared somewhat a scorestreak farmer.
- The Teammate Used Pack event has been reduced from +50 to +25.
- Purifier has restored its former glory.
- Increases Purifier's Flame Damage to be a potential killing of a player who does not have a Tactics Mask.
- Intelligence wins wars and Recon is living proof. We know that the intelligence of Recon is too good, which is why we are re-classifying some of its sources.
- The duration of the sensor arrow has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where a voiceover incorrectly stated that the player's sensor arrow had been destroyed.
- Many in the community have embraced Torque with imaginative play styles, though he is still struggling on a larger scale. We reinforced the effectiveness of his barricade to ensure that it remains relevant in team compositions.
- Increased win rate for Barricade.
- Increased hit points for Barricade.
- Fixed an issue where TAACOM did not inform the player that his barricade was his barricade
- Prophet's Tempest needed an upgrade to get a chance have to compete with the other specialists.
- Tempest bullet velocity greatly increased.
- Slightly increased Tempest chain removal.
- Fixed an issue where an explosive charge hit would deactivate the Tempest charge and prevent further arcing.
- Team Deathmatch
- The vote of the spawn logic in terms of the enemy's impact on the opponent by the game of the opponent.
- Spawn settings for slums, summit, militia and shooting range.
- ] D omination
- Spawn adjustments made for icebreakers, contraband, hacienda, payload, lattice, slums, peaks, militia, jungle and shooting range.
- Tuned Spawn Logic Matching How does the active hardpoint affect nearby spawns? This should lead to predictable spawns when battling over an active hardpoint.
- Additional global spawn settings that improve a player's ability to anchor a location for a team's respawns relative to an active hardpoint.
- Spawn adjustments for Frequency and Seaside.
- Free for all
- spawn adjustments for Slums, Summit, Militia and Shooting Range.
- ] . Slwn, Summit, Militia and Shooting Range Spawn Adjustments
- Stim Shot
- The time has been increased to completely heal the player.
- Fixed an issue where armor was protected from more damage than intended when striking areas of the body that have damage multipliers, such as the head or torso. Particularly affected are weapons with breast modifiers such as sniper rifles or high caliber II weapons. 19459013
- Acoustic Sensor
- The range of sprint enemies has been reduced.
- Dead Silence
- Reduced player movement volume and distance that players equipped with Dead Silence can hear from enemies. The purpose of Dead Silence is not to be completely silent, but also that enemies can not hear your movement from greater distances.
- The extraction helicopter in Heist will no longer be highlighted by engineer Perk.
- Fixed an issue where the Mantis could be destroyed by touching the Out-Of-Bounds area
- Increased blast radius and damage.
- Players can now use a second dart if they receive two dart scorestreaks.
- Prevents strike team from contributing to killings of owners without dying medals.
- Reduced number of long-shot medal areas for assault rifles, tactical rifles, submachine guns and light machine guns.   Fixed an issue where the hard stop challenge could be reset before reaching 300.
- Fixed an issue where the "Sniper Championship" did not exist after completing 10,000 XP.
- Fixed an issue where the destruction of allied Scorestreaks was the result of the Award Score.
- Players can not squat or crouch down during a gesture.
- Increased XP deposit rate in Heist.
- Increased amount of XP Pro Kill earned in Free For All.
- Fixed an issue where hardcore wins were not counted as challenges.
- Fixed an issue in Free For All that allowed Recon players to receive a Vision Pulse Assist Score.
- Option Silent Plant in Custom Games should now make planting and disarming bombs completely silent.
- Customized cover pieces to keep players from spawn camping.
- Cover added to lower respawn page
- The deck pieces have been adjusted to keep players from spawn camping.
- that allowed players to leave the intended playground.
- Theater files recorded prior to this update will no longer be displayed due to significant architectural changes. As mentioned in our last major update, we will make every effort to minimize the incompatibility.
- A watermark has been added to the HUD that is only shown in theater mode.
- Why this change? We often see players releasing theatrical-recorded videos demonstrating the detection of "bad matches" or other issues that seem wrong. While theater in general represents what happened in a game, it does not reflect all the details with 100% accuracy as experienced live. Live-recorded gameplay material is the more accurate method of reporting in-game behavior that does not work as expected. With this change, we can better identify theater clips when reviewing community videos, and therefore filter for more accurate live clips.
- solved problems that made steps sound subdued when they should not be.
- Added 100-player solos to Featured.
- The maximum number of players is set to 88 for duos and quads.
- Optimized settings to ensure that the footsteps of a friendly teammate are now quieter than those of the enemy.
- Customized steps for all first person armor types and a third person for better directional and range information.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally silenced steps.
- Solved problems that dampened steps when they should not.
- Ar mor now deals more damage to body regions with damage multipliers such as the head or upper body. For example, headshots now do more damage to level 3 armor.
- Unlocked remaining special character missions (Battery, Fire Break, Nomad, Prophet, Ruin, Seraph)
- Fixed an issue where the completion of Dark Ops Challenges did not release the associated calls.
- Fixed an issue where certain challenges rewarded the same calling card.
- Fixed an issue where the altimeter could disappear during infiltration.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect inventory items could be shown while another player was being watched
- Fixed an issue where players could shoot through certain rocks.
- Improved visual quality of the g rass.
- Fixed an issue where the after-action report in Squad's showed double damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Echelon ranking was not displayed properly on Max Rank.
- Increased XP earning rate for hardcore and realistic difficulties.
- Blood of the Dead
- Fixed an issue where the spirit of the New Industries Portal remained visible from the beginning of the step.
- Fixed lever animation on the Power House Ghul in the Main Easter Egg Quest.
- Fixed an issue where players could be thrown outside the intended scope of the boss Battle Arena.
- Fixed an issue where acquiring Mule Kick could take away all of the player's weapons and money.
- Fixed an issue where players could not use their clan tags or use the kill counter for weapon prestige.  Fixed an issue where SG12 lost all attachments during Pack-A-Punched.
- Several exploit spots in the maps have been fixed.
- Fixed several stability issues related to entering and leaving the Alchemy Lab at specific times.
- The acquisition of additional add-ons is reported to the player's HUD
- Problems with incorrect Prestige Master
- have been resolved. Several issues with custom mutation options were not resolved correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong camo could be the cause to be displayed on a weapon.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be revived when the ability of the DG-5 Power Station was activated.
- Several instances of "Anywhere" were fixed, but did not work when activated on a moving platform The gondola in Blood of the Dead.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to keep their special weapon indefinitely.
- Players can now invite players who are at their in-game party online but not in the game.
- Fixed an issue where a specific Camos weapon overlapped the weapon optics.
- Several issues have been resolved Paintjobs are not displayed in the game.
- Fixed an issue where your weapon rack would appear when reviewing other players.
- Fixed an issue where emblems for other players with a lower resolution than expected were displayed in the Social menu.
- General stability issues and performance improvements in multiplayer, blackout and zombies.