Treyarch has released another update for Black Ops 4, which can be found in the busiest week of the game's short history.
The Black Ops 4 update move continued with the fourth update in as many days as Treyarch continues to improve each game mode over time.
The December 21 update includes some other important blackout fixes, including plunder disruptions and the plethora of Level 3 armor in the loot tables.
Treyarch strives to balance the armor in blackout. Tier 3 armor has been removed from Zombies Stashes' map at certain points to further reduce the likelihood of finding the coveted object.
At blackout, Treyarch stayed on a special occasion when he mentioned the strange lack of zombies in blackout for the second time in a matter of hours.
Outside these changes, the December 21
While this is a minor patch, as players are undoubtedly used to, Treyarch points out something bigger next week that players could look forward to even more when we set out towards the end of 2018.
You can read the full patch notes of December 21st here:
Dec. 21 Update: Armor and Zombies – Updates in Blackout, Stash – Loot – Fixes, Other Minor Changes / Fixes
Today we have released a small update on the way to the holidays, with changes to blackmail and armor and zombies as well as corrections for the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft and the "The Numbers" equipment in MP, use zombie corrections and more.
While we continue to monitor the performance of Armor in Blackout, we have reduced the plethora of Level 3 armor in the game by removing them from the game Zombies Stashes (AKA Mystery Boxes) in locations related to zombies. And when we talk about the zombies in blackout, where did they all go …? Are you planning something for the holidays?
We also touched on a Blackout Deaths issue where the plundering navigation interface was often rejected when items were taken from a stash. Another update will come later, covering the remainder of the sometimes flickering Death Stash icons and a few additional stability enhancements. Thanks for your patience!
For the full list of changes below, have a good chat during the Christmas season … We could have some goodies in our sled next week!
Here are the updates in today's game update:
- Level 3 Zombies Armor Removed in Blackout
- Zombies are mysteriously missing in Blackout …
- Correcting the look of the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft
- Additional Crash Corrections for Zero's Ice Pick
- Map Exploit Corrections for Morocco in MP and Night of Night in Zombies
- Correction for "The Numbers" outfits that do not show up in MP (PS4)
- Slay Bell and Camo Fixes (PC)
- 19659023] Armor
- Level 3 Zombie Stashes armor (AKA Mystery Boxes) has been removed.
- Fixed problems with plunder stashes; Further, later received corrections.
- Zombies in Blackout have mysteriously disappeared …
-  Miscellaneous
- Various issues have been resolved with the Paladin Weapon model when using the sniper scope.
- Fixed a problem with the look of the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the use of "The Numbers" ops in MP (PS4). Fixed additional crashes related to Zero's Ice Pick
- An exploit where players could cling to a roof near the roof in the southern corner of the map.
- An exploit was made that allowed players to equip multiple miracle weapons with Mule Kick.
- An exploit was closed that caused the Knife to do too much damage
- An exploit in the Music Room was closed, causing players to avoid damage.
In addition to the above updates, the following updates have been made to the PC:
- Fixed an issue where the Slay Bell melee was in place. Through walls, you could see the lights on the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the player could not correctly target a stealth.
Source – Reddit