Infinity Ward and Activision have released the Call of Duty Patch 1.06 for modern day warfare for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One has provided another title update to improve stability and prevent crashes on all platforms. In addition, the update includes changes to the increments of 3 and persons and allows stun grenades to force Claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds.
While the patch on Playstation 4 weighs about 1.8 GB, the PC patch reaches 8 GB. The new patch also includes some updates to the playlists. See the official Infinity Ward release notes below:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch 1.06
- Other fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability On all platforms
- Battlechatter was taken from the tactical one Life modes removed.
- APCs and tanks in ground war no longer award points towards Nuke. Claymores: Stun Grenades can now force Claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds. They are now filtered out based on the occlusion.
- Fixed an issue where tac inserts could cause players to appear out of bounds
- NVG (TDM only)
- Ground War
- Kill Confirmed
- FFA [19659015CallofDutyModernWarfareisnowavailableworldwideforPlayStation4XboxOneandPCTheshooterwasreleasedlastmonth
PREPARE TO GO DARK
Slip into a role as a deadly animal-one operator in a saga that affects global balance of power.
A narrative combines campaign, multiplayer and special missions. Crossplay brings players and community together. Free maps and modes arrive on all platforms at the same time. The new game engine provides the most photorealistic environments ever seen in this franchise. And Modern Warfare offers the biggest technical leap in the history of Call of Duty.
Have you already played the restart of Modern Warfare? Which platform do you play on? How did the game evolve on the PC? Suggest the comments below. Be sure to check out Keith May's RTX performance analysis on Modern Warfare if you have not.