A 9.4-ton earth-rattling Chinese space station has raised concerns among some of the approximately seven and a half billion people on Earth, but Beijing said Friday it would not cause any injury or loss of life.
Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Lu Kang assured reporters that they could follow the descent of China's Tiangong-1 ("Heavenly Palace") space station sometime this weekend through the official website or United into the atmosphere would return to United Nations Office for Space Issues. Lu said that China was "very responsible" in handling the situation and that the massive space station would likely be broken down into smaller, harmless pieces on the way to Earth.
Related: Incredible Tiangong-1
"If necessary, we will immediately contact the country concerned" Lu said during a regular press conference. According to Reuters
"What I've heard is that the likelihood of large fragments falling to the ground is not very high at present, the likelihood is extremely low," he added. 
China successfully launched Tiangong-1 into space in September 2011 and since then the prototype's first space station has developed a variety of useful operations , Its functions included detailed observations of the Earth, probing the ionosphere, and receiving three of China's Shenzhou aircraft.
It received its first visit from an unmanned spacecraft, The Shenzhou 8, in November 2011, was docked in June 2012 by the manned Shenzou 9 , Two years later, in June 2013, Tiangong-1 received the manned Shenzou 10, the year in which the mission of Tiangong-1 was due to expire.
China extended the service of the module and announced in March 2016 that it would not work anymore and would be replaced by the Tiangong-2 launched in the same year. Two years later, Tiangong-1 is to return. The problem is, not even experts are sure when or where it will end up. However, according to the Evening Standard