Developer Infinity Ward has announced that a small update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone has been released for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The full patch notes are listed below and make some specific adjustments to a specific weapon.
This weapon is the latest semi-automatic sniper rifle from Rytec AMR, Modern Warfare and Warzone, which fires explosive bullets in addition to normal and thermite projectiles. The latest patch fixes issues with the incorrect number of experience points awarded for the use of explosive rounds, adjusts the “fully loaded” advantage when equipping alternative ammunition types, and optimizes the weapon’s ability to deal with explosive rounds in Battle Royale To score hits. In other words, the Rytec AMR has been slightly improved.
Elsewhere in the patch, fixes were made for the wrong text on SUV camouflage colors, bugs found where CUAVs were found in Warzone, and a few more.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, Warzone Patch Notes (July 9)
- Correction for incorrect text that is displayed as one of the SUV camouflage colors.
- Fixed the Rytec AMR not giving the correct amount of XP when using explosive rounds.
- Fixed an issue where the Rytec AMR could score a hit with explosive rounds in BR.
- Fixed an issue where the advantage of a fully loaded weapon would not work as intended when using alternative ammunition for the Rytec AMR
- Fixed an issue where a CUAV could be found in Warzone.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not use field upgrades in FFA.
- Fixed an issue where players could play AFK while playing All or Nothing.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retail offers.