The final rankings of the season's College Football Playoffs were announced on Sunday, December 2nd.
Here are the top six ranking teams:
# 1 – Alabama
# 2 – Clemson
# 3 – Notre Dame
No. 4 – Oklahoma
No. 5 – Georgia
No. 6 – Ohio State  Alabama will face Oklahoma on 29 December in the Orange Bowl. Clemson and Notre Dame compete in the Cotton Bowl.
The latest College Football Playoff poll is at 2:00 pm. ET. The New Year's bowls will be announced at 1
CONNECTED: The Case of Georgia, Oklahoma, and Ohio State Taking Fourth Place
Below, you can see how we saw the top 25 CFP rankings on the selection day.
Predictions for the College Football Playoffs Ranking: Final Top 25
So we project that the rankings on Sunday will look in the final ranking of the season along with the Bowl Projections . Teams in bold played this weekend.
- Alabama (13-0) : & # 39; Bama is once again committed to CFP when Jalen Hurts deployed injured Tua Tagovailoa and led the comeback.
- Clemson (13-0) : It was an easy victory for the Tigers against the outraged Pitt, 42-10. Clemson returns to the CFP.
- Notre Dame (12: 0): The Irish can relax when they know they have a playoff spot.
- Oklahoma (12-1) : The Sooners avenge their only loss by beating rival Texas 39-27 for the Big 12 championship. QB Kyler Murray had another big game that happened for 379 yards and three touchdowns.
- Ohio State (12-1): I think the committee could easily rank Georgia here, but Ohio State is a huge win over Michigan and then just against Northwest are just enough.
- Georgia (11-2) : The bulldogs spent most of the match against Alabama, but instead received their second defeat of the season. Could a two-loss non-conference master still rank in front of the one-loss conference masters?
- Michigan (10-2): The Wolverines must settle for a New Year's six game after the blowout defeat for the new state of Ohio
- UCF (12-0) : Without QB McKenzie Milton and a deficit of 17 points, the knights could have collapsed against Memphis. Instead, UCF plays again in a New Year's Eve game with a 56-41 win. What an achievement.
- Florida (9-3): The Gators will likely stay in the top 10 to appear at a New Year's Eve appearance.
- LSU (9-3): The strong loss of the tigers over seven hours should not prevent the LSU from a New Year's game.
- Washington (10-3) : The Huskies go to the Rose Bowl after beating Utah 10: 3.
- ] Penn State (9-3): Penn State could be on the outside looking for a possible Peach or Fiesta Bowl appearance.
- Washington State (10-2): The Cougars may be eliminated from a New Year's Six game after losing to Washington.
- Kentucky (9-3): A memorable season for Kentucky means a bowl victory could head for the top 10.
- West Virginia (8-3): The following defeats have the regular season ending with a sour note.
- Texas (9-4) : The Longhorns could not beat and beat the Sooners again.
- Mississippi State (8-4)): A dominant defensive fron leads the bulldogs into a tight bowl.
- Texas A & M (8-4): Thanks to this wild victory against the LSU, the Aggies can win their ninth win against a strong team in a bowl.  Syracuse (9-3): The Orange grouped well after suffering a major loss to Notre Dame.
- Utah (9-4): The Utes were left with a touchdown after their Rose Bowl dream.
- Iowa State (8-4): Phew. The Cyclones survived against FCS Drake and won 27-24.
- Fresno State (11-2) : After losing a tight street game at the Blue Turf a few weeks ago, the Bulldogs returned to Boise and came away with a conference title.
- Missouri (8-4): The committee clearly respects the SEC by having the tigers here. Mizzou is classified neither in the AP nor in the Coaches surveys.
- Northwestern (8-5): The Wildcats fought most of the game, but could not compete with Ohio's grave breach. 19659016] Boise State (10-3) : Stanford might instead appear here when the Broncos fell in a rare home defeat in 1914 against Fresno State.
MORE: College Football Playoff Selection Time, TV Channel
College Football Predictions Playoff Ranking: Semifinals
Here we believe the CFP will be next Sunday:
- No. 1 Alabama Vs. No. 4 Oklahoma
- No. 2 Clemson Vs. No. 3 Notre Dame
In this situation, we think that Oklahoma is jumping the current No. 4 in Georgia. The Bulldogs led Alabama for most of the game, but the CFP needed to add a two-loss team to the semi-finals. It will be close, but Oklahoma is the choice.
MORE: College Football Playoffs Current Rankings
With the Sooners avenging their only loss to Texas by defeating the Longhorns, it would also be difficult for the Ohio State Committee to leap ahead of Oklahoma , As Ohio State's No. 5 No. 6, the Sooners have the big edge, especially as Ohio State's most impressive performance was not enough: 4 Michigan. If the committee afterwards did not place the Buckeyes before the Sooners, when could it ever happen?
College Football Playoff Leaderboard Predictions: Six-Year Games
Most attention was paid to Alabama-Georgia, Oklahoma-Texas and Ohio (Northwestern) had an exciting victory for CFP reasons. Undefeated UCF, # 8, defeated Memphis with star quarterback McKenzie Milton. The Knights moved 17 points but collected 56-41. Because of this comeback UCF returns to a New Year's game. If UCF was lost, the winner of the State of Boise State-Fresno would have stepped in.
MORE: Bowl Tabs for CFP, New Year's Eve Six, Whole Bowl Schedule
- Peach Bowl: Florida Vs. Michigan  Fiesta Bowl: LSU Vs. UCF
- Rose Bowl: Ohio State. Washington
- Sugar Bowl: Georgia Vs. Texas
- Orange Bowl: Alabama Vs. Oklahoma
- Cotton Bowl: Clemson Vs. Notre Dame