Pokemon GO's September Community Day will take place today, September 15, 2019 and includes the Grass Starter Pokemon of the Generation IV Turtwig If you're lucky, you might even come across a glittering Turtwig! Torterra's exclusive move is Frenzy Plant, and the Turtwig Community Day lasts from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm You can collect 3x Stardust when capturing Pokémon.
Basic Event Information
- Capture 3x Stardust
- Turtwig will occur more often in the wild.
- Lure modules will last for three hours .
- If you are lucky, you can meet a Brilliant Turtwig!
- Develop Grotle during the event, or up to two hours later, to get Torterra, who knows a special move!
Brilliant Turtwig, Grot le and Torterra [1
9659010] A table with new shiny Pokémon that will be available from the Turtwig Community Day:
Turtwig CP Chart
Turtwig is a grass type Pokemon, reinforced by sunny weather. A Perfect Level 30 Turtwig CP is 807. A perfect weather-boosted Turtwig has 1102 CP at level 35.
- Weather-Boosted Pokemon have an IV floor of 4/4/4 and can be caught up to level 35.
- Game weather is affected by Level 11 S2 cells. This means that you may have favorable weather in your area.
Preparation and Items to Offer
The following items are required for Community Day events:  Items
To be ready for the Turtwig Community Day, we recommend that you set up the following items as a minimum requirement for the event Event:
- 6 Star Pieces
- 10 Incubators
- 150 – 250 Pinap Berries  300 Poke Balls (mixed, but Great and Ultra are always welcome)
- 6 Lucky Eggs
- 6 Incense  Lure Modules
- Star Piece – Stardust is one of the most valuable resources in the game, alongside Rare Candy, TMs, and Sinnoh Stones. The chance to increase your winnings during your biggest fishing season and the standard x2 bonus is indeed a great opportunity. In addition, Star Piece increases the stardust you get from each hatched egg.
- Egg Incubator / Super Incubator – Combine with Star Piece at any time you can not slip Star Pieces.
- Pinap Berry / Silver Pinap Berry – Although we would not recommend the use of Silver Pinaps, both could be used to boost your candy profits and considering how meta-relevant some of them are Moves can be, sweets are definitely needed.
- Lucky Egg – While it may not be particularly useful for the level 40s out there, those on the way to maximum level will find the benefits of a lucky egg great, both during the regular event also with the 2x bonus.
- Poké Balls – It goes without saying that you need balls to catch Pokémon before the event to get light catches.
- Raid Passes – Strange proposal, right? No, make a star and a lucky egg raid and catch something with a good chance of high infusions.
- Gotcha / GO Plus / Poké Ball Plus – These are good for spinning as you go or catch a random Roselia or something that pops up.
Optimizing the Use of Lure Modules
For Lure modules lasting three hours, the best use is to enable one as soon as the event begins. Activate bait along your farm route.
Mixing glacier, moss and magnetic bait modules with normal modules can be beneficial for players who do not have regular access to these modules. These baits also last three hours. We recommend that you place it in a suitable location outside your "CD Farming Route".
Note: If you place a bait in the last minute of the event, this bait will last for three hours.
In general, our reference to the Community Day is always similar: Choose a location with plenty of spawning zones (preferably a park) and enough poke stops to benefit from the exclusive CD quests ,  A ideal place to play during the September Community Day looks like this:
- Has plenty of breeding grounds and a large number of poke stops – important for collecting eggs and bait brood during the event
- Has a large number of naturally occurring broods that are converted into Turtwig during the CD hour.
- PokeStops are spread out on a fairly straight line and you can loosen them all up and hatch eggs efficiently.
- Walks at least 5 – 6 minutes from one end to the O ther. In this way you can improve the distance between eggs, as you will not benefit from Adventure Sync during the event (only works when the game is closed).
- This area allows you to travel the entire distance from one end to the other. Maximize hatch removal when walking. The shape and size of the area should not affect your ability to manage Turtwig efficiently – you need to be able to do both things successfully.
Perfect examples of these areas are parks with poke stops along a path or urban areas with long trails that are "walk friendly". In general, you should look for "cluster spawn areas", also known as areas of heavy network traffic, where Pokemon often appears in groups. These areas are usually the perfect place for CD events and they are perfect if they are easy to entice.
When your Community Day comes to an end, we recommend that you keep all these places Pokémon that you have trapped in your camp. Earlier transfer reduces your chances of getting a lucky trade afterwards. This is especially true for high level and poor IV Pokémon – Level 28, 29 and Level 30 Pokémon are perfect candidates for a quick trade after the event.
The bulk of trading takes place in the first hour after the end of the community day instead of perfect strategy to address this. Our advice is as follows:
- Trade high, low IV, and Pokémon first. We use the new search string filters 0 *, 1 * and 2 * to find the corresponding Pokemon. Sort by CP to sort by level. Example of a search text for Turtwig:
387 & 0 *, 1 *, 2 *
If possible, always trade with a person with whom you have a high friendship. We often forget this, but trading with a friend forces an IV floor for the traded Pokémon:
- Good Friend – 1/1/1 IV Floor
- Great Friend – 2/2/2 IV Floor  Ultra Friend – 3/3/3 IV Floor
- Best Friend – 5/5/5 IV Floor
If you plan to transfer CD Pokemon in large quantities, you should note that you are trading through the previous one Received 1 candy per Pokemon. It does not matter if you like to trade or not – it is always beneficial to trade bad Pokémon before you transfer it.
If you plan to complete a lucky trade with a shiny CD, we recommend you choose a bad shiny IV for trading. Lucky Pokemon have an IV floor of 12/12/12 that is great for "fixing" a badly shiny Pokemon * (sorted by CP)
387 & 3 *, 4 *
387 & 4 *
Tips and Tricks
- As mentioned earlier, Niantic has announced that you can further develop your Turtwig to complete the exclusive move to Community Day on 2 hours after the end of the event. This means that you can concentrate more on catching Turtwig rather than evolving in the last few minutes. Although, as a general precautionary measure, if there are problems with Niantic, you will develop at least some before the end of the event.
- Pokémon that you did not catch before starting the event can turn into Turtwig, it is best if you do so Wait for the event to begin.
- Be patient – errors and bugs occur at the beginning of the event. It's best to restart the app in some, if not most, cases.
- To make sure you lure for the entire duration, do not be tempted before the event starts, as it only takes 30 minutes. You will know when the Community Day is due. Pay attention to the lag spike, the spinning Pokéball and the almost inevitable need to reboot. The baits then last for three hours.
- Incense even more Pokémon with incense while hunting. If you ask yourself, yes, incense can bring about community day 'mons, that can be brilliant. Frankincense is worth it.
- Chat with your fellow coaches and build your local Pokémon Go community. Use the QR code feature to make new friends!
- Promote the new Pokémon Go features and events by coaches who are just beginning their adventure or have not played for a while.
- Above all, have fun, grab your shiny Turtwig and hope for good network connections!