قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Sports / Conor McGregor granted the sequel in the case of the Nevada Athletic Commission

Conor McGregor granted the sequel in the case of the Nevada Athletic Commission



Conor McGregor will not be in Las Vegas next week as expected.

The UFC star legal team has requested a continuation of the UFC 229 brawl after the fight in its Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) case, sources told MMA Fighting Tuesday. Therefore, McGregor will not be attending the disciplinary hearing at the NAC meeting on Monday and his possible sanction will not be discussed.

It is still unclear when McGregor's case will be heard. The commission that provides a stock is a regular event, especially in high profile cases.

McGregor's status with the NAC is essential if he can return to the UFC. He faces a suspension and a fine by the Commission. [TODAY] The disciplinary hearing of Khabib Nurmagomedov will be pending on Monday. According to sources, Nurmagomedov is unlikely to attend the Las Vegas meeting. Sources said it was still possible, as well as a sort of settlement agreement that had become a regular NAC protocol last year.

The Commission currently holds back half of Nurmagomedov's guaranteed amount of $ 2 million until the case is closed.

Both UFC stars face sanctions for their role in the UFC 229 after the bout on October 6 at the T-Mobile Arena. Nurmagomedov climbed out of the Octagon after beating Conor McGregor in the fourth round to attack McGregor's Dillon Danis after Danis attacked him.

Meanwhile McGregor climbed to the top of the cage, where the close combat had been ignited, and was met there by Nurmagomedov's training partner Abubakar Nurmagomedov. McGregor struck Abubakar Nurmagomedov and there was a fight inside the cage. Nurmagomedov's team-mates Zubaira Tukhugov and Esedulla Emiragaev entered. Tukhugov and McGregor exchanged blows while Emiragaev hit McGregor from behind.

Danis, Tukhugov and Abubakar Nurmagomedov are all currently suspended by the Nevada Commission until their own disciplinary proceedings are pending.

Since then it has happened in October, including the display of footage that has received the regulatory authority from the UFC.

Last month, McGregor and Nurmagomedov have extended their provisional suspensions until their disciplinary action. At this meeting, NAC chairman Anthony Marnell III said he expects both McGregor and Nurmagomedov to be in person at their Las Vegas hearings.

NAC Executive Director Bob Bennett declined to comment on the cases and said that the agenda contained information on the next week. The meeting will be published on Tuesday, Tuesday, on the Commission's website. A call to a McGregor representative was not immediately returned to MMA Fighting.


Source link