As Season 18 of Diablo III falls on the 23rd of August, here's a little bit more about the power of the Trinity players will get:
- Trinity of Love (force) Circle players receive 100% damage bonus on activation
- Triangle decision (resource reduction): Circle players receive 50% off resources spent on activation.
- Triangle decision (cooldown reduction): While in an active circle, all abilities that are currently in cooldown are reduced faster.
Of course, there are new rewards for the Seasonal Holiday Season with a new season:
- Guardian of Sanctuary:  Complete a Level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII Within Five Minutes
- Gem of My Life: Level Three Legendary Gems to Level 55
- All I DO IS Victory: Complete two conquests this season.
- Disarm: Kill Rakanoth at level 70 in less than 15 seconds on difficulty level "Torment XIII"
- Money is not a thing: Kill Greed on Difficulty Level "Torment XIII"
- Take a seat there Reach a Greater Rift Level 60 Solo
- Power Boost: Use Kanai's dice to reinforce an ancient legendary item with a level 50+ gem.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai's Cube to re-forge a legendary object.
In addition to all, there will be plenty of other treats that players can earn throughout the new Diablo III season. Here you can read everything about it, including what the update itself will contain. Diablo III is currently available on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Exciting News, Pokemon Fans – A Wild Podcast Has Been Published The official Pokemon podcast from ComicBook.com is here! Take a look at it by clicking here or listening below.
Today's episode reminds us how big the Pokemon brand is. We also talk about Gene Simmons and what he had to say about his new Pokemon counterpart and which Pokemon in Pokemon Sword and Shield should be given a regional shape! Subscribe now to avoid losing episodes!