قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Sports / Durant rejects the $ 31.5 million option

Durant rejects the $ 31.5 million option



Kevin Durant, star of the Golden State Warriors, rejected his $ 31.5 million option and becomes an unrestricted free agent, ESPN League sources said.

Durant's Business Manager Rich Kleiman briefed General Manager of the Warriors, Bob Myers, on the decision days recently.

Durant and Kleiman are in New York together, reflecting on Durant's free agency options. So far it has been a pretty secret process.

2 Related

Durant is still considering a number of scenarios in the free hand, including a return to the Golden State, according to the sources of the league opposite ESPN. The New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and LA Clippers is also said.

30-year-old Durant has signed a $ 1

64 million four-year deal with another team and is still eligible to sign a five-year deal with the Warriors for $ 221 million.

Durant, a two-time NBA Finals MVP with the Warriors, suffered an Achilles tendon rupture on June 10 in Game 5 of the final and is expected to need the 2019-20 season to fully rehabilitate the injury.

Any team that tracks him is expected to continue to offer him a full maximum contract.


Source link