قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / EEE found in horse in Northwood

EEE found in horse in Northwood



A horse in New Hampshire has been diagnosed with a potentially fatal mosquito disease, according to health officials. In a horse in Northwood a horse encephalitis was found, it was said. In response, health authorities have raised the risk of waste electrical and electronic equipment in Northwood to a high level and the surrounding cities will rise from low to medium. This year, in New Hampshire, no cases of electrical and electronic equipment were detected in humans death. A woman in Massachusetts recently died of EEE. Officials urge residents to take precautionary measures against mosquito bites. For example, wear long sleeves and pants, avoid being outside at dusk, when the mosquitoes are most active, and use insect repellent.

According to health officials, a horse in New Hampshire has been diagnosed with a potentially fatal mosquito disease.

Horse encephalitis was diagnosed in a horse in Northwood. In response, health authorities have raised the risk of electrical and electronic equipment in Northwood to a high level, and surrounding cities will rise from low to medium.

This year, in New Hampshire, no cases of human electrical and electronic equipment have been found to cause serious neurological symptoms and death. A woman in Massachusetts has recently died of electrical and electronic equipment.

Officials urge residents to take precautionary measures against mosquito bites, including wearing long-sleeved trousers and trousers, avoiding being outside at dusk, when the mosquitoes are most active, and using insect repellent.


Source link