Home / Entertainment / Exclusive! Taapsee Pannu on Nepotism: We have endless debates about insiders versus outsiders, but nobody really has a solution to Hindi Movie News

Exclusive! Taapsee Pannu on Nepotism: We have endless debates about insiders versus outsiders, but nobody really has a solution to Hindi Movie News



Though an outsider, Taapsee Pannu has risen to the top of the Bollywood success story with her brilliant appearances in such films as “Pink”, “Manmarziyaan”, “Thappad” and others. In an exclusive interview with ETimes, the actress opened a discussion about insiders versus outsiders and her previous trip into the film industry.

“That’s how you saw it. There were ups and downs. We keep having these endless insider versus outsider debates but no one really knows the solution and even if you do, it’s not that it can be implemented as choosing a movie is a very subjective thing. It cannot be said that just because this person is a celebrity kid is the right choice for the movie. Nor can one say that an outsider is the best fit for the film. If you do, the tables will turn. So this debate has no foolproof solution. It̵

7;s about your conscience. It’s about how faithful you are to the way you work. ”

She went on to elaborate, adding, “My trip was evidence that I was patient and worked hard. It’s luck too because 70 percent of the time, I’m lucky that you get movies. The remaining 30 percent is how you abuse that happiness. Don’t take the opportunities that arise for granted. As an underdog, you really need to be on your toes because you can’t even miss a single opportunity because you never know which opportunity will change your career path. ”

On the work front, Taapsee has some very interesting movies in her kitten including “Rashmi Rocket”, “Loop Lapeta”, “Shabhash Mithu” and “Haseen Dillruba”.


Source link