Bethesda's multiplayer RPG Fallout 76 launches today and developer Bethesda has posted the full patch notes for the December 4 update. As previously announced, this patch will increase the maximum stash storage to 600 pounds, and it could expand further down the road, Bethesda said. The update also introduces stability enhancements to the Fallout 76 client and servers, which in turn should lead to a better overall experience. [ Update: Fallout 76 servers are currently down for maintenance.
In terms of balance changes, the Fallout 76 patch makes bosses drop 2-4 items by boss (depending on difficulty and level), while weapon damage has been increased by 20
As for bug fixes, on console Bethesda has fixed an issue that could lead to infinite loading screen when players signed out of their console while playing the game. And on Xbox One specifically, the patch addresses a crash scenario for a specific situation related to team invites. There are UI, Survival, and Perk changes, too, included in this update.
Fallout 76 launched in mid-November, and while it might have been hit with critics, the game quickly reached "millions" of players. The game is underperforming
The December 4 update for Fallout 76 will not be the last, as Bethesda is planning another one for December 1
- Performance: PC framerates are once again uncapped. However, reaching very high framerates will no longer cause movement speed to increase.
- CAMP, CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- Stash: Maximum stash storage has been increased by 50.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 %, to 600 pounds.
- Enemies: XP rewards for high-level killing creatures have been reduced. [Bosses:FixedanissueinstancinginstossBossloot
- Weapons: Automatic weapon damage has been increased by approximately 20% across the board.
- Weapons Effects: Hitting another player with a Cryolator now applies a Chilled, Frosted, or Frozen status.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Console: Fixed an issue that could cause the player to encounter an infinite Fallout 76.
- Power Armor: Fixed an issue.
- Power Armor: Fixed an issue
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards inside Nuke silos
CAMP, WORKSHOPS, AND CRAFTING
- CAMP: Moving CAMP
- Workshops: On PS4, we will no longer appear to float in mid-air when attempting to connect two or more objects.
- Turrets: Will no longer become invisible if the player is not present at their CAMP
- Perk Cards: Ranking up a Perk Card will no longer cause a duplicate card to appear.
- Teams: Fixed an issue that could prevent a team from being
- Teams: Display durations for social notification have been reduced when many notifications are pending.
- Mutations: The Electrically Charged and Unstable Isotope Mutations no longer provide the player with health bonus.
19659019] AFK: Players will now be disconnected from a game world after 10 minutes of inactivity and want to be prompted with a timer 1 minute before being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, cursor position will no longer be disjointed from clicks in the Atomic Shop while using 16:10 resolutions.
- Enemies: Red crosshairs and enemy health bars will no longer persist on-screen when an enemy is no longer in view.
- Localization: Subtitles will now appear correctly, and English voiceover will play, for game clients in languages that do not have their own localized voiceover when listening to a holotape or interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate data to appear in the pipeline. Boy's Stat and Effects Interfaces.
- Respawn: Dying while severely overcumbered no longer wants to remove all map markers when attempting to respawn.
- Quest Tracker: Quest objective notifications will no longer appear for inactive quests immediately after connecting to a world.
- CAMP, CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS