Fortnite developer Epic Games has released patch notes for the 8.50 update.
After the game is offline on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Nintendo Switch and Android, Epic Games released the latest update from Fortnite.
* Fortnite Update 8.50 LEAKED SKINS: Marvel Hero Costumes, Items, Challenges DISCOVERED *
As you can see from the 8.50 patch notes below, the headline feature is the Avengers Endgame event where Thanos and his army can be seen raiding the Battle Royale Island in search of the six Infinity Stones.
"Endgame is a team of heroes fighting to prevent Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones," read the Epic Post.
Heroes begin with a treasure map that leads to a Mythic Avengers item. The goal is to equip these items and destroy Thanos and his army.
Chitauri Invaders, on the other hand, start with a powerful laser rifle, a grenade attack, and a jetpack that allows them to jump into the air.
The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity Stone is converted to Thanos. The search for additional stones increases the power of Thanos.
The Thanos team wins by claiming all Infinity Stones and defeating all enemies.
You can convince yourself by reading the following 8.50 patch notes
LIMITED TIME MODE: ENDGAME
• Thanos and his Chitauri attack the Battle Royale Island in search of the six Infinity Stones.
• Endgame introduces a team of heroes fighting to prevent Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones.
• Both teams respawn when eliminated until the other side reaches their goal.
• On one side is the Hero Team Heroes respawn if they are eliminated until the opposing team finds all six Infinity Stones.
• Heroes begin with a treasure map that leads directly to a mythical Avenger item.
• Other Avenger items are in chests across the map.
• The hero team's goal is to destroy the Chitauri army and defeat Thanos.
• The Thanos team is made up of Chitauri Invaders and Thanos themselves.
• Chitauri Invaders begin with a heavy laser rifle grenade attack and a jetpack that allows them to jump into the air.
• The first chitauri to salvage an Infinity stone is converted to Thanos.
• Thanos has a powerful punch, a destructive radiation attack and the ability to jump high in the air and then crush everything when he comes down again.
• Each time an Infinity Stone is claimed, Thanos' abilities become stronger and the Chitauri gains in health.
• Reality Ston e (Red) = Heath & Shields doubled (1
• Soulstone (Orange) = Siphon enabled (grants only Thanos shields)
• Mind Stone (Yellow) = Jump height doubled
• Space Stone (blue) = ground-pound AOE size tripled, damage x6
• Timestone (green) = large recoil on each hit, damage x3
• Power Stone (purple) = laser damage x6  • When Thanos is eliminated from the game, another Chitauri joins him after a short wait (unless Thanos is the last).
• When Thanos and the Chitauri find all six Infinity Stones, the heroes can not restart
• The goal for Thanos and his army is to find the stones and eliminate the remaining heroes.
Fortnite Avengers Endgame Event
WEAPONS + ITEMS
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• The "Hold to Swap" function is now confirmed when you release the Use key, not the first press.
• This should help with accidental swaps.
• When a player is eliminated from a fall in the vehicle, the last damaged player is damaged. This vehicle receives the credit for this elimination.
• Restart hit marks to be server-side authoritative rather than client-side.
• This prevents players from seeing hit marks but no damage.  • Players restarted in Rifts teleport to the sky, but are not put into skydive mode.
• Vehicles were not pushed away from the Reboot Van.
• The collision for the Reboot Van did not affect some vehicles that allow them to hide in the Reboot Van.
• The yellow Invulnerability effect did not occur on players revived by the Reboot Van.
• The reboot card still played its spawn sound Even though the player was disconnected.
• Storing inventory items in vehicles with weapons is now blocked to avoid various camera issues.
• Traps were occasionally placed in the middle of a tile during use Builder Pro.
• When leaving vehicles, the Equip animation now always plays before weapons can be fired.
• This prevents players from occasionally firing themselves after leaving a vehicle before the server has had time
• The Eliminate Feed text no longer displays the "Eliminated from Allies" message if an ally interrupt a reboot animation of a player.
• When using a jetpack, a case damage was taken (in supported limited time modes) after being launched from the pirate cannon.
• Players could not pick up the fall damage with a flintlock pistol while squatting.
• p's name badges did not allow players to see arty Members reboot cards in the UI.
• Players would not drop a reboot card if they were eliminated after confirming a reboot before the teammate actually appeared.
Bug fixes and enhancements
• We have fixed an issue that prevented the correction Survival XP is granted after the games and has been given to players XP as compensation.
• This compensation is available through the Gifting System.
Bug fixes and enhancements
• Fixed a cause for significant skydiving problem and late gameplay.
ART + ANIMATION
We have added a unique animation for caressing the dog and other pets.
• Sound Visualizer without spatialization (panning) of sounds added in the game.
• If you introduce this mode, now if you are hearing impaired you will be able to play the game with audio while the Visualizer is on at the same time!
• Come along and give us your feedback on these changes, either in-game or through our social channels, to help us make improvements for the future!
Bug Fixes & Improvements
• Different sounds (shots, shots, reloads) are no longer triggered at wrong / random times.
• This caused "ghost" sounds to be heard when nothing caused the actual sound effect.
• Fixed a problem that caused some audio loops not to be present on certain things.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
• When healing with counterfeit bananas or apples, all the visual effects were not reproduced when they were displayed in repetitions  Fortnite Avengers Event "title =" Fortnite Avengers Event ” data-w=”590″ data-h=”350″/>
Fortnite Avengers Event
• The reaction effects did not work properly for the Marshmello.
• MSAA anti-aliasing enabled on P30 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 20X.
• The interaction button now has context sensitive icons.
• You can now move by opening the map entry on the left side of the screen.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• Improved stability and resolution of some crashes.
• Performance improvements on the iPad Mini 4 and Air 2.
• Some devices did not display the motion joystick in the HUD.
• Push notifications were not sent after the download of updates was completed.
• Blocked players in player friend lists were not shown as blocked.
• The Fire Knob and the Right Firebar do not work after the Ball Claw has been anchored
• The Right Joystick did not allow camera movement while in the Baller.
• The baller gripper did not release when first tapping.
• The players could be stuck in an infinite range of fire loop after leaving the shooter while he was anchored with the grapple.
• Double-knocking was required to remove the shooter's gripper when using stepping to fire.
• In the menus there were visual problems with the back button.  • No voice chat icons were displayed by players who were set to "suspend".
• Ammo boxes have not been opened.
• The Confirm and Cancel buttons in Squad Management were difficult to touch / interact with. 19659002] • The option The menus have been closed and the changes that have not been accepted have been closed. The entire menu was closed, not just the pop-up prompt.
• Menu icons could be removed from the HUD layout tool.
on the screen of the HUD layout tool.
• The Score Tracking widget can now be removed from the Mobile HUD
. • The Score Tracking widget can now be removed from the Mobile HUD
. • It was difficult to see character and weapon animations using the boom bow.
• The Map widget has mismatched its anchors when moved in the HUD Layout tool, causing an attached Game Mode interface to push the Map widget off the screen.
• You may need to reset the browser map widget in the HUD layout tool to resolve this issue.