Fortnite Update 9.10 – Patch Notes
UPDATE: Fortnite developer Epic Games threw more light on the Fortnite X Jordan crossover in the 9:1
"Show your movements in Jordan's Downtown Drop LTM inspired by New York City with the creative artists NotNellaf & Tollmolia," explains Epic. "Start massive jumps, race through the streets of the city and collect coins to win!"
19659004] Fortnite Update 9.10 Licked Skins: Release News for Takara, Wilde, Port-a-Bridge, and MORE
ORIGINAL: Fortnite developer Epic Games added that Game goes offline for maintenance, which means that Update 9.10 is now available for download.
After fans had warned that longer downtime is expected, Epic has released patch notes for Fortnite Update 9.10.
According to the patch notes, the new feature is the addition to brand new hot spots.
These are described as "randomly selected locations on the map with a high drop rate and an increase in supply drops".
The Hot Spots contain prey vehicles that can be shot down for higher quality weapons.
As reported earlier, the update also made major changes to the audio quality of the game.
Read the full list of 9.10 patch notes.
SNIPER SHOOTOUT DUOS  • Sniper rifles only. Fallen players are eliminated immediately. May the best goal win!
• Battle Royale gameplay with a limited number of weapons made exclusively of items domed in standard modes.
• Close combat with shotguns and jetpacks!
ARMS + ITEMS
Reduced to the ground .835% to .677%
• Reduced availability of chests of 4.65% 3.98%
• Reduced number of hits from 3 to 2.
We wanted to increase the risk and reward when picking up the item. If the maximum stack size remains the same and availability is reduced, the potential of the item remains the same, but replacing a job early is more risky.
• Non-domed semi-automatic sniper rifle
• Available in vending machines, chests and floor loot
• Available in rare and rare variants
• As the thermal rifle and the scoped revolver were recently arched, we wanted this week bring back an oldie, but goodie, to round off the item with medium / long range lineup.
• Reduced the availability of soil from 2.015% to 1.409%
• Reduced the availability of prey from 2.183% to 1.846%
• Compared to other items Similar rarity, the Combat shotgun fell off a bit too often. This change makes it more closely aligned with other items.
• Deleting part of a stack of consumables stops interrupting the use of the consumable.
• The Shadow Bombs correctly leave the building for player inventory when there are no more charges.
• Shadow Bombs are consumed correctly when a replacement item is quickly removed during activation.
• Combat Shotgun now causes the corresponding decrease in environmental damage.
lost when "Rift-to-go" was used with balloons.
• The bush is now properly attached to players in certain animations, such as skydiving.
• Fixed inconsistent behavior when using the Flint-Knock pistol while squatting.
• The ventilation sounds are now correctly removed when destroyed.
• Boogie bombs now properly prevent parachuting players affected.
• Problems with the camera when exiting a mounted turret have been resolved.
• Remote Control Explosives open and close with the doors to which they are attached.
• Introduction of Hot Spots!
• Each game marks selected named locations in gold on the map.  • These hot spots indicate the presence of prey carriers. Shoot the girders for extra high-quality weapons.
• At least one Hot Spot
• 25% chance of 2 Hot Spots
• 5% chance of 3 Hot Spots
• Loot Carriers Throw a Weapon of rare or higher quality along with two ammo stacks off.
• Depending on the size of the location, there are between 12 and 16 prey carriers at the hot spots.
• Equipping the construction plan for the start of construction has been improved in high-latency situations.
• Added crosshair point when skydiving to allow more accurate map marking.
• A problem with "Auto" has been fixed Turbobuilding is aborted if the customer can not predict the amount of material fast enough.
• The collision of environmental and cozy campfire traps has been updated to allow players to better walk over campfires.
• Players can no longer fire / reload weapons when resuscitating a DBNO teammate.
• C Ontrails no longer hang on the player when dropped directly from the bus into a slip stream.
• Fixed a regression in level streaming performance introduced in v9.0. This should significantly improve the loading times for buildings and reduce the number of players landing on low-LOD meshes.
• Reduced breakdowns shortly after landing, especially for lower-end hardware (eg Switch).
AUDIO  • Improved jump sounds of the enemy.
• Reduced the time it takes for the enemy's in-air audio loop to detect an enemy invading from above.
• Increases the volume of the environment, including footsteps and sounds from enemies who are not within sight.
• Increased spatiality of melee pickaxe sounds of other players.
• Clearer sound added when an enemy confirms a change to a part of the building within ~ 2 tiles of their position.
• The Glider Audio Tell for players moving through a slipstream has been removed.
• Your emote music now takes precedence over other player emotes in the front-end.
• Emote music is now the front-end in full stereo quality.
• Ad In case the two events occur simultaneously, a new sound has been developed for Headshot + Shield Break.
• The minimum speed to trigger a landing noise has been lowered.
• Going Up on the edge of a part, the correct material-specific kicking sound is reproduced.
• The tone of the enemy pickaxe is now correctly reflected by the impact point and not by the player with the pickaxe When changing the weapon immediately after shooting is cut off.
• The firing of weapons no longer lowers the building noise.
• The "Back to Lobby" option has been changed to "Leave Game".
• The damage color was adjusted when the damage to the shield was attributed to a higher-contrast version of the original.
• The readability of the current shield value was increased immediately after suffering the damage, but red has caused the players to believe that they took more damage than they were.
• Party leaders who have left their party's current game could start a new game and take the entire party with them.