Fortnite Storm Flip Update 9.20
Fortnite fans can download the update 9.20 after a short delay A downtime on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android.
Fortnite Server Maintenance is expected to run from 9:00 (UK) to 1
In the meantime, fans can download the new version update from Epic Games.
The big newcomer, according to patch notes, is the element Storm Flip.
It is described as a thrown element that explodes on impact and creates a spherical zone. A safe zone is created when it overlaps the storm, or a storm zone when it is thrown into the safe zone.
There is also a sword fighting LTM and updates on the "Undo Purchase" button that can be used to purchase selected items.
The only bad news of update 9.20 is that Epic Games vaulted Hunting Rifles.
Read the full list of patch notes for update 9.20 below …
WEAPONS + ITEMS
• Thrown object that was lost during the Impact explodes and creates a spherical zone.
• When the ball overlaps the storm, a safe zone is created.  • If the ball overlaps a safe zone, a storm zone is created.
• The Storm Flip causes the same damage as the current storm.
• The zone lasts for 20 seconds before it dissolves.
• Available in epic rarity.
• Can be found in loot, chests and vending machines.
• Drops in stacks of 1.
• Maximum stacks of 1.
Hunting rifle all variants
While we consider the variety of options for longer sniper estimate, the hunting rifle was slightly overtaken by the infantry rifle, after it was changed in Hitscan. In addition, some options are available for sniper rifles which, in our view, currently do not play a necessary role in item design.
• Reduced availability of sniper packages of 12.5%. to 8.45%
• Reduced availability of explosive packages from 12.5% to 7.04%
• The likelihood of receiving high-performance, rare items from Supply Drones was higher than adequate, so we have their availability slightly reduced
] Mounted tower
• Overheating now lasts 20% longer.
• The use of the mounted tower has decreased over time. By increasing the time before overheating, you want to increase the risk and benefit.
• The maximum boost time for Boom Bow has been increased from 1 to 1.25 seconds.
• The Boom Bow is a bit stronger than we would like. This setting should reduce the frequency between shots and make shooting more risky. We would like to weigh the impact of this change before making any further adjustments. If this does not produce the desired effect, further optimizations may be required.
• Slipstream audio, pink ring and spinning blades Disable in the fifth phase of the storm when disabled.
• Players resurrected by a restart van lose invulnerability when shooting or building.
• The vents are now more forgiving to avoid falling damage when players jump
Fortnite Storm Flip item
• Fixed an issue where weapons that did not previously have ammunition could not be reloaded automatically.
• Fixed an issue where players would have suffered crash damage after leaving a shooter who was rapidly rolling downhill.
• The aiming aid can no longer be used to be a player with a shadow bomb.
• Fixed an issue where players were causing damage to teammates who were separated from the game.
• Fixed an issue where the Flying Disc Toy would hang on shooters in the air.  • Fixed an issue where slipstream audio and visual effects continued to occur after exiting the player.
• Fixed an issue where the noise and image effects of Air Vents occurred several times.
• Fixed an issue where driftboards could not leave slipstreams.
• Leaving a vehicle that had entered a slip stream no longer leads to skydiving.
• Vending machines are no longer unusable when a player using one is eliminated.
Tapping pistol now can permanently knock targets and shooters to the correct distance.
• Dynamite audio no longer hangs on a loop during repetitions.
• The visual effect of the lava bounce effect no longer lasts when a shooter bounces off lava to water.
LIMITED ROTATION TIME:
• Treasure Chest contains epic or better weapons and occasional Infinity Blades! Fight against your opponents to find out who deserves the blade and who does not.
• The option "Automatically swap material" has been removed and is always activated.
• Removing the option allowed us Optimized auto-swap behavior, which primarily reduces rare cases where materials were not properly replaced.
• Increased duration for the duration of the last damage credit.
• Dropped from 15 to 60 seconds
• Self elimination from 15 seconds to 60 seconds
• Storm elimination from 5 seconds to 60 seconds
• Added foot pedal device support to the accessibility options.
• Invert Aircraft Controls setting has been adjusted to better describe the option.  Bug Fixes
• Custom gamepad build controls now consistently allow players to perform turbo-builds when the Place action is used, while "Stair," "Wall," "Roof," or both "Roof" are present. Floor's action bound.  • Players outside closed enemy structures can not build in them anymore.
• Fixed an issue where the destruction of a building could be interrupted by reconnecting it to its base.
• Fixed an issue where players were hanging in the air when disconnected during the bus drop phase.
• Certain Fortbytes who require a specific cosmetic item are now properly unlocked for players who have equipped them.
Sounds when weapons should be mono rather than stereo. This helps to improve the space of weapons change noise.
• The Storm Damage sound effect no longer stops prematurely.
Banner Icons – Updated from 256 × 256 to 512 × 512
• Standard Type – 31 large graphic types updated
• Battle Royale – 17 large graphics types updated
• Console Player can now access the language options settings menu.
• Players can now select a setting on the Account tab to disable player polls.
• The lobby of the main menu has been updated to the same as that of the Battle Royale lobby.
• Some settings were made First Polish adjustments to the new lobby with the plan to iterate over time and update the theme across the front end.
• Problem where videos did not recur on PS4.
• The question mark icon in the settings menu now fills the field completely.
Fortnite rifles were vaulted
The opportunity has been added Undo a new purchase at the Fortnite Store!
• Immediately after completing a new purchase, you can undo this item purchase for a limited time as long as you remain on the purchase screen.  • After canceling a purchase, you will cancel using "Undo" for the same item, but you can undo all other purchases!
• If you cancel a purchase, ownership of this item will be revoked and you will receive back the appropriate V-Bucks.
• Undo applies the same permission requirements as undo.
• What can be revoked?
• Items offered for sale V-Bucks in the Item Shop
• Harve Stich Tools
• Back Bling
• What can be undone?
• Limited time offers in store such as Lava Legends Pack, Frozen Legends Pack, and The Laguna Pack
• Battle Pass
• Battle Pass Levels
• Founder Pack
• Founder Pack Upgrades
• Prey Llamas (Save the World)
• Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)
• Players in your squad now receive active speech has a stronger visual emphasis.
• We no longer have active voice indicators in-game for players in your squad.
• We have adjusted this to maintain the enhanced visibility of the Speaking Players offering Active Voice Indicators, while at the same time facilitating the immediate retrieval of contextual information (eg health and shield status) for the person speaking.