Season 5 of Fortnite: Battle Royale offers new challenges for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and iOS. As usual, the challenges of Week 2 are seven different goals, ranging from the elimination of a certain number of players to the search for a particular area of the island, but one of the trickiest is a basket of five different ones Achieve Tires .
To meet this challenge, you must first unlock the basketball – one of the new toy items introduced in Season 5. The basketball is earned when level 11 of the 5th season battle pass is reached. Fortunately, this can be achieved relatively quickly. So if you own the Battle Pass and play regularly, there's a good chance you already have basketball. After unlocking, use the toy in the same way as an emote by assigning it to an emote slot before playing and pressing the appropriate button or button.
Assuming you know where to look, this task is simply asking to find a basketball hoop, then use the basketball toy to shoot a shot. There are at least nine hoops scattered across the island, and the challenge does not have to be completed within a single game. The easiest way to accomplish your goal would be to land near one of the fields at the beginning of a game and get a quick shot before dealing with other players. (1
- Northeastern side Greasy Grove
- Northwestern side of Tilted Towers
- near the second most northernmost house in Snobby Shores
- Near the Indoor Football Field in the unnamed area east of Snobby Shores
- East side of Junk Junction  near a house on the mountain south of Salty Springs
- South Side of Retail Row
- in the Picnic Area East of the Retail Ro w
- northeastern side of Paradise Palms
Be aware that you must throw a basket in five different locations to meet this challenge. only the first one you sink into a court counts towards your total, so you will not be able to cut short by throwing the basketball in both rings on the same square. If you have five baskets, you will be rewarded with five battlestars.
The other challenge that might stumble you this week is Search between an oasis, a rock arch, and dinosaurs . The remaining tasks are all fairly simple, and they include seeking chests in Loot Lake which inflict damage to opponents with assault rifles, scouring seven ammo boxes in a single game . See the full list of Challenges for Week 2 below.
If you meet the challenges, your Battle Pass will be set up, unlocking new skins, emotes, flashbacks, contrails, toys, and a selection of other rewards in Season 5 In our gallery you can see everything you need in the new Battle You can earn Pass Rewards for Season 5 from Fortnite. For more information about our complete Fortnite Season 5 coverage, see the links at the bottom of this story.
Fortnite Season 5, Week 2 Challenges
- Thwart Damage to Assault with Assault Rifles (1000) – – 5 Battle Stars
- Search Seven Ammo Boxing in a Single Game (7) – 5 Battle Stars  Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Collect a Basket on Different Tires (5) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7) – 5 Battle Stars  Searching for an Oasis, Arch and Dinosaurs (1) – 10 Battle Stars  Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) – 10 Battle Stars
Fortnite Season 5 Coverage: