We are in the second week of Fortnite Season 5, which means there are a number of new challenges to overcome. If you're new to the game, it means you can get some extra XP and Battle Stars to successfully complete certain goals in the game. For the last season the challenges are divided into two sections: "Free" and "Battle Pass".
This week's challenge is to inflict damage with assault rifles, search seven ammo crates in one game, and kill three enemies Players in Paradise Palms
The challenge for Battle Pass owners is to create a basket of five shoot various hoops on the island, search seven chests in Loot Lake, search and kill between an oasis, a rock arch and dinosaurs Two enemies with a sniper rifle
All of these challenges should be relatively easy, as they either fire up Enemy or the search for ammunition boxes or chests require. The trickier part is the search between an oasis, a rock arch and a dinosaur, but we took a few pictures to show you exactly where to look. Alternatively, you can watch the video above for step-by-step instructions.
You can also see the full breakdown of the following Fortnite Season 5 Week 2 challenges.
- Damage with Assault Rifles Against Enemies (1000) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a Game (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Defeat opponents in Paradise Pals (3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Collect a Basket on Different Tires (5) – 5 Battle Stars
- Find Chests in Loot Lake (7) – 5 Battle Stars  Searching Between an Oasis, a Rock Arch, and Dinosaurs (1) – 10 Fighting Stars
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) – 10 Fighting Stars
Epic has just released 5.0 update from Fortnite, which brings a bunch of new content to the Battle Royale and save the world modes of the game. Along with a fresh harvest of skins, back bling and gliders, the ATK vehicle is introduced. In addition, there have been changes to the switch and mobile versions of Fortnite. Take a look down to see all our coverage of Fortnite Season 5.
Fortnite Season 5 Coverage: