Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 is now in its third week, meaning developer Epic Games has introduced yet another new set of player challenges on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Mobile. As in the previous weeks in Season 5, the challenges are divided into two categories, with some available for everyone, while others are exclusive to Battle Pass owners.
On the free side, the challenges this week include 500 damage to opponents in a single match, with a launch pad, and follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory. While the first two should not cause much trouble, the third part will need a bit of legwork. Flush Factory is located in the southern part of the island and there you will find the treasure map.
However, you do not necessarily have to get the card first. Instead, you can skip this bit and go to the quadrant F8 of the map, where you'll find a house on a hill. If you look at the house head-on, the star you need to collect is on the right side of the path that leads to the house. Although the easiest way to get to the spot from the slaughter bus is to build yourself up. See the location on the map below or watch the video above to show it to us.
For those who have a Battle Pass, you must search seven boxes in Fatal Fields and a Clay Pigeon shoot five locations at five, eliminate five enemies in Haunted Hills and then get three elimination with an explosive weapon. You also receive XP worth 5K to overcome all these challenges. If you need help hunting them, visit our site guide for clay pigeons. Here you will also find all the challenges of Fortnite Season 5, Week 3 and their rewards.
Fortnite Season 5, Week 3 Challenges
- Damage enemies in a single game (500) – – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a launch pad (1) – 5 Battle Stars
- Sequel of treasure map found in Flush Factory (1) – 10 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Shoot a clay pigeon at various locations (5 ) – 5 Battle Stars
- Defeat enemies in Spooky Hills (5) – 10 Battle Stars
- Explosive Weapons Removals – – 10 Battle Stars
In similar news, Fortnites SMG and Compact SMG were generiferous after feedback from the community. Epic Games has adjusted a number of attributes for both weapons, including damage, range, rate of fire and accuracy. This, says the developer, brings it more in line with the way the weapons are run in the game.
Fortnite is also celebrating its first birthday with a series of challenges that include a birthday, spray and bling emblem. The first two challenges are relatively simple and require a certain amount of damage and a certain number of games. The third challenge, however, is a little trickier. You will need to find 10 cakes that are scattered around the island and dance in front of them. To make things a little easier, check out our Fortnite Birthday Cake Location Guide to see where all the cakes are.
Epic Games also releases new Fortnite skins to those who have played the game from the beginning. If you purchased the founding package when Fortnite's Save the World mode was initially launched, you will be asked for the classic skins the next time you start the game. These were promised to Founder's Pack owners when Battle Royale mode was launched and were eventually delivered a year later.
Fortnite Season 5 Coverage
- Fortnite Season 5 Live
- Fortnite Season 5 Update Adds Nintendo Switch Motion Control
- Fortnite Season 5 Patch Notes Contain New Vehicle, Map Areas, Cracks
- Fortnite Season 5: All Skins, Back Bling, Contrails, Gliders
- Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass: Any Reward
- Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, Free V-Bucks and How It Works
- Fortnite Season 5 Update adds Nintendo Switch Added Motion Controls
- Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass Big Chase: Level 100 Ragnarok Skin
- Fortnite Season 5 adds Autofire to mobile;
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Where to Find Floating Lightning Bolts
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Where to Find Risky Reels Treasure Map
- Fortnite Offers $ 8 Million in Great Esports Event
- Fortnite Playground Fashion is live; Here's what's new and different
- All Fortnite Birthday Cake Locations: Guide Where to Dance for the Challenge
- New Fortnite Update adds a hilarious tribute to the card
- Fortnite Skins for Founders Pack: Here's the two exclusive new outfits
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Sequel Treasure Map in Flush Factory, Shooting Clay Pigeons
Fortnite Challenge Guide: All Clay Pits Places (Season 5, Week 3)