The Challenges for Fortnite Season 9, Week 7 have been unlocked and can be completed. Here is a cheat sheet overview that will help you master the challenges as quickly as possible.
The challenges of Fortnite's seventh week of Season 9 have recently been unlocked with the Standard 7 challenges. Four Battle Pass Challenges and three Free Challenges are available. A new Fortbyte challenge has also been unlocked: Fortbyte 12 – Reachable with the Nana Nana Spray in a molten tunnel.
All Challenges in Week 7 are challenges that we have experienced in previous seasons. They are pretty normal and boring. It seems that Epic has been more concerned about the Fortbyte challenges this season and has not taken care of the weekly challenges at all. Eliminate enemies with suppressed weapons, visit two named locations in a single game along with other arduous challenges.
A cheat sheet is not required in season 9, week 7, however. ItsEnergie has created one below, which you can see below:
Content continues below the ad.
The only challenge you'll need for the cheat sheet is Week 7's hidden / secret Battle Star location.
Here are all challenges for Week 7:
] FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Searching for Chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted ( 7 )
- Searching Ammo Boxes at Various Named Places ( 7 )
- Suppressed Weapons Removals ( )
- Damage enemies while driving in a vehicle ( 200 )
- Staged Challenge: Visit … and … in one single game  Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single game ( 1 )
- Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single game ( 1 )
- Visit You Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in one Single game ( 1 )