Fornite's 5.10 update is now live, and developer Epic Games has released the full patch notes describing all additions and changes to Battle Royale and save the world modes of the game. The big attraction in the new Fortnite update is the birthday party where players can find birthday cake around the island and buy special cosmetics products when they face challenges. In our Fornite 1st Birthday Challenge Guide, you'll see how you play the harder part of the strand that dances before those cakes.
In addition, the patch also prepares the game for the return of Playground LTM will be playable from July 25 again. However, this time it will involve team selection options and the ability to drive ATK vehicle. Epic has also promised that there will be much more loot, and the drop rates for ammunition, weapons and building materials have increased significantly.
Fortnite Update V5.1
In Save the World, players can now go to the desert of Canny Valley, where they can do it Explore the Thunder Route 99. "Dive into history, discover its secrets and explore the new Arid Biome with your friends," says Epic. Take a look at the following patch notes for Fortnite: Battle Royale 5.10 courtesy of Epic Games.
- The "save and exit" option for objects without variants has been removed.
- Tap twice on the / accept hotkey to confirm your selection.
Art and animation
- Preventing sprays that affect the eyes of the Rainbow Smash pickaxe.
- The Toilet Paper Contrail animations are now displayed correctly.
- The icon was changed when a player crashed to an exclamation point.
- The battle bus positioning is now displayed correctly in repeats.
- Fixed an issue with focus distance when changing came ras
- Fixing problems with drone cameras when playing players in vehicles during reruns.
- Fixed an issue where camera control was not displayed when switching HUD visibility.
- patches are now downloaded continue as you move to another app. When the download is complete, you will receive a notification.
- Choosing Fire Mode now includes preview videos for better illustration of functionality.
- New placeable custom Quick Bar buttons have been added to the HUD layout tool. Can be set to a locked combat, locked build or automatic mode to switch based on the player's currently selected mode.
- When you tap a selected item from the Quick Access Bar, the item is now being built.
Bug Fixes  Corrected texture streaming issues with the Battle Bus.
To read the complete patch notes for save the world mode, read Epic's full update post.
July 24 is the first anniversary of Fortnite's release. We have a guide to the upcoming special assignments that will unlock birthday cosmetics and an XP bonus. Find out where the Fortnite Birthday Cakes are here. If you danced before all the cake and mastered the other two challenges, you'll get a new back bling. You only have time to do it until the 7th of August, so get to work.