The tenth season of Fortnite began a few weeks ago, and since then, one of the key innovations has been to cause much frustration and annoyance to the player base. The new B.R.U.T.E. Mech – a two-player vehicle in which one person takes control of the rider and the other is responsible for the amazingly effective firepower – has caused much grief due to his superiority. Now Epic is finally doing something about the common ailments, though the changes will not apply to all Battle Royals at least at this time. Maximum health and protection of other players ̵
Fortunately, Epic has begun to reduce the frequency of 'Mechs in the competition arena playlists and tournaments.
In a post on Reddit, Epic described how it changes the regularity with which 'Mechs now appear.
"We have lowered the spawn rate of the BRUTE per storm circle into arena and tournament playlists, and we will continue to monitor the impact of this change ahead of the Champion Series event this weekend.
Start of the game
It's a positive move for those who are frustrated by the inclusion of a powerful vehicle Epic has announced to monitor these changes ahead of the Champions Series event this weekend It remains to be seen if they will be applied to other game modes or not.
It will take longer for the 'Mech's damage and health to be reduced if Epic chooses this path, but for the time being it is a step in the right direction , the Reduce the frequency of their occurrence.
Fortnite Season X coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works and More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets and More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, and More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes to How Daily and Weekly Challenges Work  Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, and More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Title Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle and More