Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Challenges was launched minutes before the time of writing. Now the upcoming challenges for the 7th season of week 8 have been leaked.
As expected at this time, the value of the challenges for the upcoming week before the scheduled release date has expired. This leak is 7 days earlier so everything can change.
Season 7 Week 8 The Challenges are expected to be released on January 24th. It is important to know that these challenges have changed completely before.
- Build (?) – Battle Stars
- Causes damage to the front passenger seat of a vehicle -? Battle Stars
- Eliminate (?) Enemies with an explosive weapon -? Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge -? Battle Stars
- Looking for a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed -? Battle Stars
- Use a cozy campfire or launch pad -? Battle Stars
- Phase 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single game -? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single game -? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a Single Game -? Battle Stars
Season 7 Week 8 On Thursday, January 17, 2019, at 6:00 pm PT, the challenges are expected to be posted online. It is possible that this will be delayed. Stay tuned for more updates and guides for all challenges once they've been confirmed.
What do you think of these specific challenges? This week brings back the infamous challenge "Search Between …" that has not been seen for some time.
Would you consider these challenges as easy or difficult as a whole?