Fornite's 5.10 update is now live, and developer Epic Games has released patch notes that contain all the additions and changes to the Battle Royale and Save the World modes of the game. The main attraction in the new Fortnite update is the birthday party, where players can find birthday cake around the island and purchase special cosmetics by completing challenges and quests. More information can be found in our Fornite 1st Birthday Challenge Guide.
In addition, the patch prepares the game for the return of Playground LTM, which will be replayable on July 25th. However, this time it will be possible to include team selection options and the ability to drive ATK vehicle. Epic has also promised that there will be "much more loot," though there were no concrete examples.
Fortnite Update V5.1
In Save the World players can now go to the desert of Canny Valley, where they are. I will be able to explore Thunder Route 99. "Dive into history, discover its secrets and explore the new Arid Biome with your friends," says Epic. Take a look at the following patch notes for Fortnite: Battle Royale 5.10 courtesy of Epic Games.
- The "save and exit" option for objects without variants has been removed.
- Tap twice on the accept / accept hotkey to confirm the selection.
Art and animation
- Preventing sprays that affect the eyes of the Rainbow Smash pickaxe.
- The Toilet Paper Contrail animations are now displayed correctly.
- The icon was changed when a player crashed to an exclamation point.
- The battle bus positioning is now displayed correctly in repeats.
- Fixed an issue with focus distance when changing came ras
- Fixing problems with drone cameras when playing players in vehicles during reruns.
- Fixed an issue where camera control was not displayed when switching HUD visibility.
- patches are now downloaded continue as you move to another app. When the download is complete, you will receive a notification.
- Choosing Fire Mode now includes preview videos for better illustration of functionality.
- New placeable custom Quick Bar buttons have been added to the HUD layout tool. Can be set to a locked combat, locked build or automatic mode to switch based on the player's currently selected mode.
- When you tap a selected item from the Quick Access Bar, the item is now being built.
Bug Fixes  Corrected texture streaming issues with the Battle Bus.
To read the complete patch notes for save the world mode, read Epic's full update post.
July 24 is the first anniversary of Fortnite's release. We'll have coverage and even instructions for upcoming special quests to unlock birthday cosmetics and an XP bonus. There are three different quests, each of which provides a different reward for successful players. Anyone who fulfills all three quests before the event ends Aug. 7 will receive a birthday cake Back Bling.