As was customary prior to the release of Fortnite: Battle Royale Weekly Challenges, the forthcoming targets have been leaked. We now have at least a sense of what the next challenges for Week 10 – the final leg of Season 3 – will have in store for you, whether you're playing PS4, Xbox One, PC or mobile.
As discovered by Fortnite Tracker, which uncovers hidden data in the game's files, Week 10 includes the usual set of things to do. Some, like eliminating enemies, are tasks that you will probably do without getting out of the way. Others require you to spend some time in certain areas, such as: For example, search for chests in Fatal Fields. Others are more specialized, like headshots.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Chests in Deadly Fields Search (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal Headshot Damage to Opponents (250) – 5 Battle Stars
- Searching for a Chest in Various Named Places (12) – 5 Battle Stars
- Skydive Through Floating Rings (10) – 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a Stone Circle, a Wooden Bridge and a Red RV – 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Defeat Opponents (10) – 10 Battle Stars  Hard: Defeat Opponents in Pleasant Park (3) – 10 Fight Stars
Weekly challenges, despite the name, are usually available for more than a week, although this is the last week of Season Three. Anyone who buys the Battle Pass will have Season 3 to complete it. You can see all the Fortnite skins and rewards with this Battle Pass to get an idea of what you expect when you get in.
Whether you've bought the Season 3 Battle Pass or not, you can sign up to claim a few free Battle Stars to earn some rewards: Epic Games has recently granted all players some freebies, to compensate for server problems. In the meantime, the steering rocket was removed, which proved to be controversial.