Season 5 of Fortnite: Battle Royale continues to roll and the final set of challenges is now available to Battle Pass owners on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and iOS. As usual, Week 2 challenges are made up of seven different goals, ranging from eliminating a certain number of players to searching for a specific area of the island. One of the more difficult tasks is to obtain a basket on five different rings ; Here you can find the basketball courts with these baskets and how to master the challenge.
To meet this challenge, you must first unlock the basketball – one of the new toys introduced in Season 5. The basketball is worthy of reaching level 1
Assuming you know where to look, this task is simply asking to find a basketball hoop, then use the basketball toy to shoot a shot. There are at least nine hoops scattered across the island, and the challenge does not have to be completed within a single game. The easiest way to accomplish your goal would be to land near one of the fields at the beginning of a game and get a quick shot before dealing with other players. (19659004) No caption "src =" https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1578/15787979/3415492-fortnite_basketball_map.jpg "srcset =" https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/ 1024w, https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_medium/1578/15787979/3415492-fortnite_basketball_map.jpg 960w "sizes =" (max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px " data-width = "1024" />
- Northeastern side Greasy Grove
- Northwestern side of Tilted Towers
- near the second most northernmost house in Snobby Shores
- Near the Indoor Football Field in the unnamed area east of Snobby Shores
- East side of Junk Junction  near a house on the mountain south of Salty Springs
- South Side of Retail Row
- in the Picnic Area East of the Retail Ro w
- northeastern side of Paradise Palms
Be aware that you must throw a basket in five different locations to meet this challenge. only the first one you sink into a court counts towards your total, so you will not be able to cut short by throwing the basketball in both rings on the same square. If you have five baskets, you will be rewarded with five battlestars.
The other challenge that might stumble you this week is Search between an oasis, a rock arch, and dinosaurs . The remaining tasks are all fairly simple, and they include seeking chests in Loot Lake which inflict damage to opponents with assault rifles, scouring seven ammo boxes in a single game . See the full list of Challenges for Week 2 below.
If you meet the challenges, your Battle Pass will be set up, unlocking new skins, emotes, flashbacks, contrails, toys, and a selection of other rewards in Season 5 In our gallery you can see everything you need in the new Battle You can earn Pass Rewards for Season 5 from Fortnite. For more information about our complete Fortnite Season 5 coverage, see the links at the bottom of this story.
Fortnite Season 5, Week 2 Challenges
- Thwart Damage to Assault with Assault Rifles (1000) – – 5 Battle Stars
- Search Seven Ammo Boxing in a Single Game (7) – 5 Battle Stars  Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Collect a Basket on Different Tires (5) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7) – 5 Battle Stars  Searching for an Oasis, Arch and Dinosaurs (1) – 10 Battle Stars  Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) – 10 Battle Stars
Fortnite Season 5 Coverage: