To celebrate Fortnite's first birthday, Epic Games has introduced a number of unique challenges as part of the 5.10 update. There are a total of three new challenges, and if you can finish all, you will receive a special, birthday-friendly reward item. Luckily, each of the challenges is fairly simple, though one of them requires you to spend a little time on the map and getting your dance started. Here's what you need to know and where to go.
The first challenge is to play 14 matches in Battle Royale mode, which you can master with ease. The second is to be a bit aggressive in the game and to hurt opponents. You have to deal a total of 1000 points of pain before being rewarded with the birthday emote.
The third challenge is that you dance in front of 1
When all three challenges are complete, you can create a special backing for your character. You are until 7th of August when the event is no longer active. You can see a picture of the new Back Bling, along with the details for the three challenges below.
Fortnite 1st Birthday Challenges
- Play Games (14) – 5.000 XP
- Damage enemies (1000) – Emote
- Dance in front of various birthday cakes (10) – Spray
Places with birthday cake
- Lazy links : Near the road beside the southern sand traps
- Wailing woods / Risky rolls : On the hill between Wailing Wall and risk control
- Retail : In the center of the market near the basketball yard
- Tilted towers / LODS : Above the waterfall between tilted towers and booty late
- Pleasant park : East of the park, behind the gas station
- Greasy Grove : Middle Greasy Grove, between the Durr Burger and the Basketball Court
- Paradise Palms : North of Paradise Pal ms, opposite from the welcome sign
- Fatal Fields : In the middle of Fatal Fields
- Flush Factory : Under the huge toilet shield
- Lonely Lodge : West Lonely Lodge, near the parked caravan.
In addition to the new challenges, Epic Games has detailed the content of the 5.10 update. The patch brings back the Playground LTM, which has made a few changes to its second appearance. There is also the introduction of the Compact SMG, which is deadly when approaching. A number of improvements have also been made to the gameplay, performance and user interface, so check out our story for the full patch note to see it all. You'll also find some details about what's new with save the world mode.
Related news releases Fortnite Halloween costumes in partnership with retailers Spirit Halloween and Spencer. The two entered into a contract with Epic Games for "a set of officially licensed" Fortnite costumes and brand-based accessories and equipment. There are outfits based on Black Knight, Crackshot, Dark Voyager, Skull Trooper and Cuddle Team Leader skins. You can also buy the basic Rainbow smash and party animal picks or a flashing boogie bomb that actually makes noise.