Last week we bought a lot of some of the best PS4 Exclusive that you can buy now. Today we do the same, but for you all Xbox One owners out there.
Despite some mumbling from some circles, the Xbox One actually has many great exclusives that have come out over the years. Many of these games come from a variety of genre types. Let's take a quick look at some of the best Xbox One exclusive deals that shoppers can currently receive.
5) Halo 5: Guardians: The Halo franchise was introduced in 2001 on the original Xbox console, revolutionizing the FPS genre on consoles. Fast forward to 201
I had a chance to play this game again, but on the new Xbox One X console, the game looks stunning in stunning 4K images at an impressive 60 fps. The only drawback of this new release is the fact that split-screen multiplayer is missing, but 343 Industries hopes to be able to fix this for the release of Halo 6 in the near future.
4) Gears of War 4: While the halo franchise was a turning point for the FPS genre, Gears of War has done something similar to a third-person shooter. It was one of the first games in the genre to introduce a smooth cover system, and now every third-person shooter mimics his style of play.
Unlike Halo 5, split-screen multiplayer is still in Gears of War 4 and it's so much fun playing this game with a friend. Not to mention that if you also own an Xbox One X console, it pays off to play this game again. Similar to Halo 5, playing in 4K makes a big difference to the visual quality.
3) Ori and the Blind Forest: The Xbox One is usually branded as a console for shooters and sports games, but Ori and the blind forest are an exception. Ori and the Blind Forest is one of the best 2D platform games you can play, and it's worth trying it out, even if you do not normally play games from this genre.
The game is also one of the most beautiful to decorate the Xbox One, because the 2D graphics just look great. You should also look for the sequel to "Ori and the Will of the Wisps," which will be released sometime in the near future. Hopefully a definite release date will be announced soon!
2) Cuphead: Cuphead is also a 2D platform video game, though this game is much more difficult than Ori and the Blind Forest. The ancient style of 1920s animation distinguishes this game from anything else.
Shooting-style gameplay is also addictive, as you have to defeat a lot of creative and difficult enemies. If you love sophisticated video games, Cuphead is the perfect game for you. Do not be frustrated, because this game is probably harder than Dark Souls.
1) Forza Horizon 3: There are usually three things I'm looking for that will make for a great game. These include realistic-looking graphics, a catchy soundtrack and, above all, funny gameplay. Fortunately, Forza Horizon 3 does all of these things for me.
I loved Forza Horizon 3 when I played it in 2016, but the visuals are even more apparent when I play it again on the Xbox One in 4K. Not to mention me, I find this game more fun than Forza 7 because it plays in Australia and has more diverse racing disciplines. The game also has one of the best licensed soundtracks of this generation as many of the songs I've stored on my smartphone.
Forza Horizon 3 is still my favorite Xbox One, which is exclusive of all time, and I can not wait for Microsoft to release another game in the series. I hope Forza Horizon 4 will play in Japan so I can float on the high peaks.
Interested in this topic?
We can connect you with an expert.