At Samsung, we've always focused on pioneering the next generation of mobile innovation: new products and technologies that move the industry forward and help users do what they can not. Earlier this year, we announced Galaxy Fold – Samsung's first foldable device and the beginning of a completely new mobile category. Since then, we've made improvements to Galaxy Fold to make sure consumers get the best possible experience.
Samsung has taken the time to fully evaluate the product design Make the necessary improvements and perform rigorous testing to confirm the changes made , These design and construction enhancements include:
- The top protective layer of the Infinity Flex display has been extended beyond the bezel, making it clear that it is an integral part of the display structure and should not be removed.
- Galaxy Fold offers additional reinforcements to better protect the device from external particles while preserving the foldability typical of the hinge:
- The top and bottom of the hinge area has been reinforced with newly added protective caps.
- Additional metal layers under the Infinity Flex display have been added to enhance the protection of the display.
- The distance between the hinge and the case of the Galaxy Fold has been reduced.
Alongside these improvements, Samsung has also done so. We have been working continuously to improve the overall usability of Galaxy Fold, including optimizing other apps and services for the unique foldable UX. Samsung will begin final product testing in September to make Galaxy Fold available to consumers in selected markets. The availability details will be forwarded as soon as the start is approaching.
Galaxy Fold completely redesigns the smartphone and changes the way you interact, communicate and experience everyday life. Precisely refined, sleek and wrapped in luxuriously crafted materials, Galaxy Fold lets you immerse yourself in what you need no matter where you are – in your palm. Access the cover display while comfortably holding Galaxy Fold in one hand and open it to use multiple apps at the same time. With Galaxy Fold, you can now check charts as you speak in a video call and search for information at the same time.
We all at Samsung appreciate the support and patience we have received from Galaxy fans around the world. Galaxy Fold is a device that has been in production for a long time. We are proud to share it with the world and look forward to offering it to consumers.