Christmas time is not over yet – Boxing Day deals are the last big hurray before a promotional drought. One of the most interesting offers of the day (for Americans) is an offer that regularly reduces the Google Home Hub from $ 150 to $ 20 when combined with select Nest devices from retailers such as B & H, Best Buy, and Walmart is bought. There is no doubt that Google will continue to drive its smart devices in the New Year, with much more to come. But with a $ 80 discount, this latest promotion is certainly compelling.
The B & H discount occurs at the cash register.
All three retailers initially offer the Home Hub with a base discount of $ 100 (and B & H also charges many of Nest's products separately), but the combination with one of the following Nest products results in one additional $ 80 off at B & H and Best Buy.
- Nest Learning Thermostat – 3rd Generation ($ 250)
- Nest Cam Surveillance Cameras (3-Pack) ($ 397)
- Nest Cam Outdoor 1080p Surveillance Camera ($ 200)  Nest Cam IQ Indoor Full Indoor HD Wi-Fi Home Camera ($ 300)
- Nest Thermostat E ($ 169)
- Outdoor Nest Cam IQ Surveillance Camera ($ 350)
- Nest Hello Smart Wi-Fi Video Doorbell ($ 220)
- Nest Cam – Indoor Security Camera ($ 200)
The discounts are slightly different at Walmart, but are about the same. The offer is not available through the Google Store.
When Ryan Whitwam of Android Police reviewed the Home Hub he admired for his ad and fo Rm factor. He also noted that the Home Hub is a useful command station for controlling a variety of smart home devices, especially nest integrations. Expanding your smart home could be worth considering.