When regular time ended on Friday night, the Milwaukee Bucks held the Charlotte Hornets in a quarter-final of the Eastern Conference no. 1 against no. 8 Eastern Season after the season.
For a moment, it seemed the Hornets would not do that, note that. The Bucks defeated the Hornets at the season opener of both teams, but only with a score of 113-112. When the teams met again in November, the Hornets defeated the Bucks 110-107.
The Bucks defeated the Hornets on Friday 108-99 to improve their NBA best record to 35-12 behind Milwaukee all-star attacker Giannis Antetokounmpo's 34 points and 14 rebounds.
Kevin Pelton answers the big questions of the NBA All-Star class.
Hornet's all-star Kemba-Walker suffered a slight neck strain on Friday against the Bucks.
The night of the Hornets in the Fiserv forum started very well. Charlotte kept the Bucks in the first quarter with 33.3 percent out of the field, and while no Hornet at half time in the double-digit area, led the Hornets at the end of the first half 54-52. In the meantime, Antetokounmpo had a play-high of 14 points, but he would probably have had 16, as he had missed a big break-in.
Giannis Antetokounmpo tries his best Michael Jordan gives the impression of the quick break, but he gets a little too chic and misses the wide slump.
The brightest stars of the league gather in Charlotte from February 15th to 17th.
• All you need to know All-Star 2019
• Who will be No. 1? Big All-Star Issues
• LeBron, Giannis voted All-Star Captains
• Lowe: 24 All-Stars and who missed the cut
• Kerr doubts that the Warriors are four players in  The Hornets continued into the third quarter, leading the bucks by up to 14 points, reaching the fourth quarter by a lead of 87-76. While Antetokounmpo had a score of 20 points in three quarters, he also had the worst minus in the game as the Bucks were topped by 15 points in the first 27 minutes of Antetokounmpo. The Hornets did not get much by three quarters from the All-Star Pointkeeper Kemba Walker, but the Hornets made 10 of 27 3s (37 percent) while keeping the Bucks 4 out of 26 (15.4 percent) behind the incoming bow fourth quarter.
Unfortunately, four quarters are needed to complete a game for the Hornets, and all-star captain Antetokounmpo was ready to turn the game over completely.
The Hornets jumped 13 points at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Antetokounmpo began his attack with a theft of the Charlotte Center Willy Hernangomez, which he turned into a dunk.
Sterling Brown comes up with the loose ball and sends him to Giannis Antetokounmpo, who punishes the rim with a strong one-handed slam.
Then Antetokounmpo helped with a 11-0 run that forced the Hornets to call for a break after 6:49 minutes. After the timeout Antetokounmpo used the center of Charlotte Bismack Biyombo to trigger a spin, and the Bucks never followed.
then drops a one-handed slam to secure the Bucks a 97-96 lead in the fourth quarter.
When the quarter was over, the Greek freak had outdone Hornets in the fourth quarter.
Antetokounmpo did it in a familiar way as he dominated the Hornets again and again. Antetokounmpo enters the weekend with an average of 17.5 points in the league per game. [2018-19]
Milwaukee will start a five-match tour of Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday. Their next game against the Hornets will be March 9 at the Fiserv Forum.