The worldwide turnover of Switch 32.27 million, the highest turnover of Super Smash Bros. 12.08 million
The updated top 10 list of best-selling first-party switch titles.
Nintendo Switch has sold 32.27 million units to consumers worldwide since December 31, Nintendo announced in its latest earnings release.
In total, 9.41 million switch hardware and 52.51 million software were sold in the three months ended December 31.
Nintendo had changed its previous forecast to ship 20 million switch hardware to 17 million between April 2018 and March 2019.
Nintendo also shared updated sales figures for its first-party switch titles, revealing the fir tree official figures for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Pokemon: Let's go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let's go, Eevee! and Super Mario Party . The top 10 bestselling first-party switch titles are:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 15.02 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 13.76 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- – 12.08 Million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 11.68 Million
- Pokemon: Come on, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Come on, Eevee! – 10.00 million  Splatoon 2 – 8.27 million
- Super Mario Party – 5.30 million
- 1-2 Switch – 2.86 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.53 million
- Kirby: Star Allies – 2.42 million
Here are some additional first-party sales updates:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – 2.08 million
- Octopath Traveler – 1.08 million (licensed to be sold to the West as a Nintendo title)
- Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit – 1.06 Million  Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – 1.05 Million
More than 163.61 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.