The call! Factory
The cast of the "When Calls the Heart" of the Hallmark channel is gathering.
SALT LAKE CITY ̵
Two cast members of the show shared an appreciation for the fans after the controversy.
Paul Greene who plays Carson Shepherd on the show, tweeted his thanks for the fans, adding that the controversy left the cast at a "hard point".
- He wrote: "Thank you all for the amazing love and support of this hard point. Remember! Love and tenderness win."
Andrea Brooks who plays in the show Faith Carter, thanked the fans for the "tremendous outpouring of love and support in the last week".
- "Hi #Hearties, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that I have the tremendous outpouring of love and support over the past week appreciate. Your friendliness and commitment will not go unnoticed. I like being part of this family. Thanks, "Brooks wrote on Instagram.
Context: Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli were among dozens of parents who were indicted in an investigation in which they were charged with bribing their children's way to college at the University of Southern California, leaving them to school Entertainment Weekly reported. Neither child was ever represented in the crew.
- The Hallmark Channel broke the link to Loughlin in the immediate vicinity One reason for the scandal I wrote about in the Deseret News.
- The Hallmark Channel assured fans that the scandal would not destroy the show. Deadline reports that the station will not stop the show, but will take a break to find out the creative direction of the show.
- Hallmark said in an Instagram post that the show will return, about which I wrote for the Deseret News
- "Hope Valley has many more stories to tell, and we will inform you soon about the details", said the post office.