Amazon Prime Day 2019, the two-day shopping holiday, is upon us, and almost everything that was discounted earlier in the week is either sold out or reset to its original price. However, all deals have not been completed yet . We sorted the remains of Prime Day to see if there are any left over. There are only a few offers left compared to the hundreds we originally selected, but we have listed the best deals below.
You can still buy a Samsung Galaxy S10 at Best Buy for only $ 499, but only if you enable service in store through Sprint, Verizon, or AT & T. Otherwise, unlocked Samsung Galaxy S1
- Samsung Galaxy S10E (128GB Memory) for $ 549.99 (Amazon, B & H Photo)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB Memory) for $ 699.99 (B & H Photo)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (128GB Memory) for $ 799.99 (Amazon, B & H photo)
- iPad Pro 10.5 (previous generation, Wi-Fi & LTE, 64 GB memory) costs $ 579 on Amazon ($ 779).
- The Google Nest Hub (formerly known as the Home Hub) currently costs $ 59 instead of the $ 129 common rate on eBay. This is the lowest price we have seen for this smart display.
- Prime members can save $ 30 for a one-year membership on Audible, the Amazon audiobook platform. It costs $ 119 per year, and Amazon will additionally insert an Echo Dot (third generation) for $ 1.
- The LG 65-inch C8 4K HDR OLED TV costs $ 1,599 on eBay ($ 2,096 usually)
- ] The Asus 15.6-inch gaming laptop (Intel Core i5 9th generation, GTX 1660 Ti, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD) costs $ 899.99 (usually $ 1,299) at Walmart.
- Drop's Vast Gaming Monitor (35 inches, curved, 3440 x 1440, 144 Hz) refresh rate) is $ 401 (usually $ 549).
- The Nintendo Switch console and the All-Digital Xbox One S console are bundled on Google Express for $ 399 (pre-tax). Enter the offer code GOTURE at checkout.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not affect editorial content, although Vox Media may earn commissions on products purchased through affiliate links. For more information, see our Ethics Policy .