ATLANTA – The Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots have both grown over the weekend and raised $ 999 million  Tuesday Mega Millions jackpot is up to $ 654 million, the second largest jackpot in the history of the game and the fourth largest jackpot in US history.
The Mega Millions Jackpot has grown since July 27 and has rolled 23 times.
The Powerball jackpot on Wednesday is up to $ 345 million. This jackpot has grown since August 15th and has rolled 18 times.
"Big jackpots are exciting for our players and contribute greatly to lottery-funded HOPE scholarships and grants, as well as Pre-K," Georgia Lottery President and CEO Gretchen Corbin said. "Every time you buy a Mega Millions or Powerball ticket in Georgia, you invest in Georgia's students."
If a Mega Millions jackpot is won on Tuesday night, they have two payment options. The winner may take the $ 654 million annuity price paid out as an immediate payment, followed by 29 annual staggered payments or the cash option, which is approximately $ 372 million.
If there's a Powerball Jackpot winner on Wednesday night, you have two payment options. The winner can claim the jackpot of $ 345 million over 29 years in 30 tiered amounts or the cash option of $ 199 million
You can win the Mega Millions Drawing every Tuesday and Friday watching Powerball drawing every Wednesday and Saturday LIVE on Channel 2 at 11 pm
MEGA MILLIONS FAST FACTS
- Subscription Date: Tuesday
- Estimated Jackpot Amount: $ 654 Million
- Annuity Amount: Jackpot prize, paid as an immediate payment, followed by 29 staggered annual payments
- Cash Option Amount: Approximately $ 372 million
- Game costs: $ 2 per game; additional $ 1 per game for Megaplier; $ 3 for the Jackpot
- Drawings: 11am every Tuesday and Friday LIVE on Channel 2
- Total Winning Opportunities Each Prize: Approximately 1:24
- Jackpot Profit Odds: About 1: 302 Million
- Date Jackpot began on July 27
- Number of Rolls: 23
- Last Jackpot Ticket: July 24, 2018 – $ 543 Million (California)
- # 1 Mega Millions Jackpot: March 30, 2012 – $ 656 Million (Illinois, Kansas and Maryland)
 POWERBALL QUICK FACTS
- Subscription Date: Wednesday
- Estimated Jackpot Amount: $ 345 Million
- Annuity Amount: Jackpot Price over 29 years in 30 tiered payments
- Cash Option Amount : Approximately $ 199 million
- Cost to play: $ 2 per game; additional $ 1 per game to add the Power Play Multiplier
- Drawings: 11 am every Wednesday and Saturday LIVE on Channel 2
- Total Odds of Earnings Each Prize: Approximately 1: 24.87
- Jackpot Winning Chances Profit: Approximately 1: 292 million
- Date of the Jackpot Beginning: August 15
- Number of Roles: 18
- Last Jackpot Jackpot: August 11, 2018 – Jackpot of $ 247 Million  # 1 Powerball Jackpot: January 13, 2016 – Jackpot of $ 1.586 billion (California, Florida and Tennessee)
© 2018 Cox Media Group