- QubicGames is giving away seven Nintendo Switch games for free this weekend.
- To download all seven games you have to grab it coloring book In the Switch eShop first and once you have it you can also download all other games for free.
Unfortunately, leaving the house is still a pretty risky endeavor due to the virus pandemic, but the good news is we have video games to keep us entertained. The only real problem with video games is that they aren’t cheap, but this weekend publisher QubicGames is giving away seven free games to Nintendo Switch owners. Once you’ve downloaded the first game, the other six will also download for free, and now your weekend is set.
To take advantage of this special offer, all you have to do is go to the Nintendo eShop and download it coloring bookwhich is free all weekend. Once you own coloring bookSix more games are automatically also free in the eShop. Here are the six other games with links, videos, and descriptions:
- Jump Joe & Friends: The creators of Robonauts and Astro Bears Party proudly present a new title that is perfect for intense playtime with your friends and family. Help Joe and his boys on their upward journey. Be lightning fast and dodge roaring cannon balls, vicious bats and other traps. Get high scores or leave your competitors in the dust!
- Mini trains: Mini Trains transport you to a cozy playroom with the best train table top ever, packed with 40 different layouts. You will be asked to build tracks in situations that are becoming more and more puzzling. Use your logic, imagination and technical skills to safely guide the trains to their final destination. And of course you can sit in the cab and whistle!
- Not not – a brain buster: Just go up, down, left or right. Easy isn’t it? The ultimate brain-beating challenge – finally on Nintendo Switch and in multiplayer mode!
- Pocket mini golf: It’s time for fun mini golf! Sit back, relax, and score some holes. Fancy multiplayer with friends? We have everything for you – up to 4 players on one console! The gameplay is pretty simple – hold, aim, and let go to get the perfect trick shot. Do not overshoot or you will fall into the void! Adjust the strength, angle and curve in your shot. Thanks to the realistic physical engine, the ball behaves naturally.
- Puzzle book: Puzzle Book offers 34 different puzzles to be solved, divided into topics – from fantasy to dinosaurs. The arts for this game have been made by artists who specialize in different styles. They are beautiful paintings of creatures and landscapes or simpler drawings for children. There is something for everybody!
- Robonauts: The action combines the familiar arcade shooting gameplay with a unique ability to switch gravity. Colorful graphics appeal to both younger and adult gamers, while top-notch music by Simon Viklund makes the adventure even more epic.
All seven games can be kept forever after downloading. These may not be the most extensive games you’ve ever downloaded to your Switch, but it’s hard to argue with the $ 0 price tag.